(!) Payoneer card and bank withdraw blocked (!)

it was possible to do it manually, now it is not

3 Likes

In our country, paypal does not work, withdrawal of funds with elements payoneer or paypal. The only good option is to keep earnings on the balance of envato. How to do it? Displaying on payoneer now is stupid.

3 Likes

Keeping money in the marketplace used to be possible prior to This taking place.

2 Likes

You are correct, 3 solutions to solve all of this now and in the future :
-Deactivate the automatic monthly withdrawal
-Reduce the minimum required amount to withdrawal via swift.
-Add the option to send payments via western union, like google for example.

4 Likes

I thought about it and asked, I got the answer that such a thing could not happen, sad situation, now let’s deal with payoneer…

I know that the automatic monthly withdrawal cannot be canceled in envato. am I wrong?

2 Likes

I think the Envato should stop automatic withdrawal, then we will be able hold our money in Envato Market. To be positive, Payoneer will resolve the issue, and we will be able to use our virtual account and cards again.

2 Likes

This is the last statement from payoneer :

Any future payments that you receive from marketplaces, platforms and clients will not be affected by the freeze. These funds, and any others already on your virtual currency balance, are available for bank withdrawal.

So i believe Envato would act according to this statement. I mean they’ll send the money to our payoneer accounts. And we’ll be able to withdraw the money to our local bank accounts. But for the money that is in our payoneer “card” account will be frozen temporarily.

yes they cannot be canceled anymore

Great solution

2 Likes

Guys, if you want any changes, wishes for anything, I think you must contact with envato support and tell your wishes directly to source, which more important than writing here, I believe they will think about these requests and take an action when necessary.

2 Likes

Can envato add a payout option like Western Union?

2 Likes

Still don’t have any noticeable reply/solutions from envato, still waiting :weary: :weary:, this month is remaining only 3 days, after 3 days will my money go to the Payoneer neither it will holds on envato ??

@BenLeong @steve_lam some official answer from Envato?

4 Likes

damn globalists. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Saying this while selling your products to a global customer base in a global marketplace, and getting paid globally seems so ironic…

7 Likes

My situation is epic. A few months ago, we had a son, it’s a great happiness. But due to life circumstances and the coronavirus, I could not work long. Money is running out. PayPal does not work in my country and SWIFT Envato does not work with my country. All I have to do is watch my money fly away with Payoneer in an unknown direction … I will remember this year for a long time)

6 Likes

Fresh update.

I just wrote to my friends. Today, payoneer sent message that all new incoming payments will be not affected. Problem is only with cards. This is LIE. Few of my friends got payments today. They see it in balance (not on card, but on regular balance of payoneer which is “not affected”). They can’t do anything with these money, they try to send to bank account and it shows error, the same as for funds on card.

In the same time, few people who never used cards on Payoneer, still can use money and send to bank succesfuly.

Envato should hold payments to Payoneer for some time as Upwork did recently. Many people can’t change to paypal as paypal doesn’t work for incoming payments in many countries. Swift is also not a solution, because we can have problem with taxes, financial monitoring requires a lot of documents if you use direct swift and we just have no time to prepare them. In most cases, it’s not possible at all, because Envato doesn’t make contracts for authors which can be subject for taking income to local bank

8 Likes

Envato, Return at least a Skrill.

4 Likes

I feel for you. It’s in everyone’s best interest that things go back to normal, and hopefully this will ultimately be the case. The wrongest thing to assume about any problem is that it’ll last forever. There are millions affected by this, so they must fix this.
Keep it up.

How’s I see there is no reason write to support of payoneer.
At the least this is the one way for me withdraw money from envato (and not only from) No one other way doesn’t work in my country.

1 Like