(Locked) Payoneer card blocked

Hello

Today i tried to access my funds from payoneer and my card was rejected. I accesed payoneer from the internet and it shows ‘your card was blocked’

Has anyone experienced this ? Any idea ? My payoneer account - zoomitflasher () gmail

OMG, whats going on? are you making mistake with something?

Nissim, where are you? we need your help about this :wink:

ZoomIt said

Hello

Today i tried to access my funds from payoneer and my card was rejected. I accesed payoneer from the internet and it shows ‘your card was blocked’

Has anyone experienced this ? Any idea ? My payoneer account - zoomitflasher () gmail

yep recently i had faced that problem my suggestion would be do live chat with payoneer support you have to give some of asked answers by the support team and instantly your card will be unblocked :slight_smile:

Regards,

Satish

Called them on the phone and they told me that it is blocked for security reasons, my card holder reported my card compromised :expressionless:

And they said they will review my case and let me kbow by mail…

Do you have a link to the live chat thing , i ll try that tonight

I m scared :d thanks guys good to know i am not alone

Lot of us gave up on paypal to avoid such situations.
Hopefully the issue will be quickly solved for our fellow author but an official explanations of why/when a payoneer card can be blocked is highly required now.

we need to know our money is there when we need it.

BF

Yup, weird thing is I got no message or mail whatsoever about the issue…

They do block accounts occasionally on Paypal and Moneybookers, to check your identity. You probably need to provide them with some document scans, although absence of Payoneer email to you about this issue is a weird thing.

Hey,

Payoneer very rarely closes accounts, and when we do so we send out e-mail notifications to all parties involved.

If you could please provide me with the ticket ID for your query to CS (starts with LTK) or send me the e-mail address on your account, I’d be happy to check into this for you.

You can e-mail me at nissimal@payoneer.com.

Thanks,

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

Checked my email and my last one from payoneer was envato 15 dec card load

@nissim sent you a mail

ZoomIt said

Checked my email and my last one from payoneer was envato 15 dec card load

@nissim sent you a mail

Thanks,

Checking now and I’ll update you as soon as I have more info.

Hey,

I’ve received a reply. Your card was disabled due to a security alert from MasterCard of possibly compromised cards. The cards in question were disabled in the system, after which e-mails were being sent out to each cardholder, which is why you didn’t get the e-mail right away.

The security alert was not connected to Payoneer’s system in specific, it simply included certain Payoneer cards. We’re required to follow strict procedures in order to ensure the financial security of our cardholders, and I do apologize for any inconvenience.

We’re going to be sending out new cards via expedited shipping, free of charge. If you didn’t get an e-mail yet, you will shortly, after which please reply to it as soon as possible (with a confirmation of your shipping address).

We do recommend that you review all recent transactions and confirm that they were indeed made by yourself.

If you have any questions at all, please feel free.

Thanks,

Note: Any balance that was remaining on the old card was removed and will be loaded to the new card once it’s issued.

So I have to wait another month for another card ? That’s a little unconvinient… Is there no way I can still use this card ? The last transactions are indeed made by myself…

ZoomIt said

So I have to wait another month for another card ? That’s a little unconvinient… Is there no way I can still use this card ? The last transactions are indeed made by myself…

You don’t have to wait a month, the cards are being sent with expedited shipping (free of charge).

If you’d like to continue using the old card, you can contact Customer Support directly (I would suggest telephone or live chat). However, you will be required to waive your right to dispute any past or future charges, which I highly do not recommend.

You can contact CS here: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx (live chat is open at the moment).

Issue solved.

Nissim and Payoneer staff were very helpful and professional.

Thank you!

ZoomIt said

Issue solved.

Nissim and Payoneer staff were very helpful and professional.

Thank you!

So you got it unblocked?

Rewroc said

So you got it unblocked?

Hey,

Just to clarify, Payoneer very rarely blocks accounts, and if we ever do it would be for very specific reasons (and we would notify the account holders right away).

This is simply a case of a temporarily disabled card due to a security alert from MasterCard (not related to Payoneer’s system).

Guys, is someone from you already used Payoneer local bank transfer option to withdraw your income?

plastic3 said

Guys, is someone from you already used Payoneer local bank transfer option to withdraw your income?

Alex where is the joy of that earnings :slight_smile: I not found that option yet in my Payoneer account (maybe it’s not available for my Country) but i assure you with Payoneer there is no problems, withdraw your money anytime anywhere in the World, just relax and Enjoy.

miseld said

Alex where is the joy of that earnings :slight_smile: I not found that option yet in my Payoneer account (maybe it’s not available for my Country) but i assure you with Payoneer there is no problems, withdraw your money anytime anywhere in the World, just relax and Enjoy.

Thanks for the kind words :wink:

The worldwide local bank transfer service is a payment option offered by Payoneer that would be in place of the prepaid card option. This service allows you to receive payments via Payoneer directly to your local bank account in your local currency (for participating countries) or via SWIFT.

If you’re signing up for the first time, you will see the option to receive your funds via bank transfer at the bottom of the main application page.

If you’ve already already signed up for the Payoneer card and would like to switch to this service, you may do so by contacting Payoneer’s customer support department.