(Locked) Payoneer card blocked

Hi Nissim. One question. I’m currently using Paypal, and i really miss the option to withdraw the dollars in dollars. Even when i’ve a dollar based bank account here in Spain, Paypal can’t withdraw in other currency than euros (applied to all Europe countries, i guess), and we all know about their horrible conversion rates.

Does Payoneer allow this option? Cos i’ll move inmediately if so. Thanks in advance.

pezflash said

Hi Nissim. One question. I’m currently using Paypal, and i really miss the option to withdraw the dollars in dollars. Even when i’ve a dollar based bank account here in Spain, Paypal can’t withdraw in other currency than euros (applied to all Europe countries, i guess), and we all know about their horrible conversion rates.

Does Payoneer allow this option? Cos i’ll move inmediately if so. Thanks in advance.

Hey,

If you select the worldwide local bank transfer payment method, you’ll have the option of choosing between currencies when you first sign up.

For Spain in specific we do offer local transfers in EURO, however you will have the option to select USD as well (if you don’t for any reason please let me know).

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

Hey Nissim_Payoneer
We are from the same country as ZoomIt. Will this problem affect us with our payoneer card?

Nissim_Payoneer said
Rewroc said

So you got it unblocked?

Hey,

Just to clarify, Payoneer very rarely blocks accounts, and if we ever do it would be for very specific reasons (and we would notify the account holders right away).

This is simply a case of a temporarily disabled card due to a security alert from MasterCard (not related to Payoneer’s system).

Thanks for the clarification Nissim. That cleared up my doubts about it. I’m gonna switch to Payoneer right after I start making some decent amount of money here. :slight_smile:

duotive said

Hey Nissim_Payoneer
We are from the same country as ZoomIt. Will this problem affect us with our payoneer card?

Hey,

It isn’t a problem based on country. I don’t have too many details, however I believe it would be for cards used with a specific merchant (so all credit/debit cards, not just Payoneer).

Of course, if you’re in the same country it’s more likely you used your card with that merchant. You can contact our CS department to see if your card was affected.

Hi. Thanks! CS department - where? I have no idea what is that.

duotive said

Hi. Thanks! CS department - where? I have no idea what is that.

Sorry, Customer Support.

http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Thanks :slight_smile: I thought it was a special department.

Alex where is the joy of that earnings :) I not found that option yet in my Payoneer account (maybe it’s not available for my Country) but i assure you with Payoneer there is no problems, withdraw your money anytime anywhere in the World, just relax and Enjoy.
Thanks, Misel! You are totally right, i just have relaxed:))my girl also:))

Hi guys,

I got my new card today. So it’s resolved; and fast by the way - the card to me in 2 working days.

Thanks Payoneer.

ZoomIt said

Hi guys,

I got my new card today. So it’s resolved; and fast by the way - the card to me in 2 working days.

Thanks Payoneer.

You’re very welcome! Glad to hear that it arrived :slight_smile:

Hi Nissim,

My account it’s blocked, it says “Account Blocked! (#MA104)”. :confused: Can you help me here? I haven’t used my account in months but I have plans to use it in the upcoming weeks.

Ivor said

Hi Nissim,

My account it’s blocked, it says Account Blocked! (#MA104). :confused: Can you help me here? I haven’t used my account in months but I have plans to use it in the upcoming weeks.

Hey Ivor,

This error code is for accounts that were disabled due to inactivity. You can contact our Customer Suppory department and they will assist you in re-enabling the account.

If you reply here with the ticket ID for your email to them, will start with LTK, I’d be more than happy to follow up and speed things along for you.

Nissim_Payoneer said
Ivor said

Hi Nissim,

My account it’s blocked, it says Account Blocked! (#MA104). :confused: Can you help me here? I haven’t used my account in months but I have plans to use it in the upcoming weeks.

Hey Ivor,

This error code is for accounts that were disabled due to inactivity. You can contact our Customer Suppory department and they will assist you in re-enabling the account.

If you reply here with the ticket ID for your email to them, will start with LTK, I’d be more than happy to follow up and speed things along for you.

Just a bit curious here, how many months of inactivity may result in blocking? I haven’t used it for about 3 months now I guess (there is some money in the account though from which the monthly maintenance charges are going).

dexterous said

Just a bit curious here, how many months of inactivity may result in blocking? I haven’t used it for about 3 months now I guess (there is some money in the account though from which the monthly maintenance charges are going).

Firstly, I want to make it clear that the accounts are not blocked or shutdown, they are just disabled (and can later be re-enabled).

Also, this is mostly for accounts that were opened but never received payments, and have been completely inactive for more than 6 months.

Nissim_Payoneer said
dexterous said

Firstly, I want to make it clear that the accounts are not blocked or shutdown, they are just disabled (and can later be re-enabled).

Also, this is mostly for accounts that were opened but never received payments, and have been completely inactive for more than 6 months.

Thanks Nissim

Nissim_Payoneer said
Ivor said

Hi Nissim,

Hey Ivor,

Hey Nissim thanks for your assistance here’s the ticket ID LTK529012930185X

Ivor said

Hey Nissim thanks for your assistance here’s the ticket ID LTK529012930185X

You’re very welcome :wink:

I’ve notified customer support of the pending ticket so expect a reply shortly.