December 2015 Sales

I’ve noticed the same. Sales are normal, but none of them come from the US.

I just came across to this other post:

Unfortunately, due to some technical difficulties no one in the USA could purchase our “Creative Bundle”

Would be great to know if other Authors are getting US sales or not.

1 Like

I didn’t had sale from US today. Maybe some technical problem which no one in the USA could purchase the items.

1 Like

0 sales yesterday. But got 3 sales today. 2 sales from US.

So 3 sales only, all from the UK >.>

Sales are terrible these past 5 days. Hope it gets better.

Anyone else getting 0 sales from america??

1 Like

I was thinking because Revostock is down, that we all have better sales, but nothing :slight_smile:

Same here. Sales plummet in December.

1 Like

My sales have been about normal for December, maybe a bit higher, although strangely I didn’t notice any dip in sales over the weekend when I normally would. Maybe more people are working over the weekends to get everything wrapped up prior to the holidays. Who knows!

2 Likes

Agree. Whilst sales have been slowing down for me (naturally, given the holiday season), the weekend was surprisingly prosperous!

Yep! Zero sales for the last 8 days from America. It’s not normal.
Is there any problems? Can someone from the staff clarify this situation?

2 Likes

I had several sales from USA. So there is no such a problem as I think.
Back to the topic, this December is going to be my best month in here

weekends are better for a few weeks, before they used to be really dead …

Fabulous start for December, Hope this will continue for remaining days, Wish you all the same

happy for you :wink: that’s what i wish to all authors :wink:

It’s really really bad at the moment!

2 Likes

All Lul. … what’s wrong seriously

Ha yep no sales for 3 days maybe everyone is poor after xmas !

:open_mouth: I just had a sale, can’t believe it

Same here; I have several ecommerce stores and I am noticing the exact same - sales dropped drastically around the end of November. I went searching Google for “my sales down December 2015” and there are threads with similar stats everywhere- Ebay sellers saying the same, Amazon sellers saying the same, etc.

It looks to me like the economy troubles are hitting us hard, no matter where we are selling!