December 2015 Sales

I guess this is not an isolated case. I would really love someone from Envato to reply at this.

Djenis why not post on your main account

Calm down guys. The Cyber Monday bundle is still active, so it’s perfectly normal situation. :slight_smile: Things would go back to normal next week and keep in mind the end of the year is usually a slow time.

Yes sales are low in fact badlylow

1 Like

Year end season :smiley: time to relax, not for counting sales :wink:

1 Like

Web design/template sales nearly always go down before Christmas. The good news is they generally take off the first of the year. A lot of businesses wait until after the first of the year to restructure, or make other major changes.

So just relax for a while!

I am relaxed if I have anything to count. :wink:

1 Like

The Top Authors are getting richer, and us poor folk who actually remain a credit to our industry, are getting poorer :frowning:

Why am I seeing this post 39 minutes old while the posts after it are 1 day old?
Is that a bug? or something is wrong in my eyes?

Hi @OsamaSayegh,

I moved another thread into this one which was diverting in the same direction as this one- which was also about sales talk and Stuffx was the OP of that thread. Just to keep everything on track in one place :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aaah, ok, thanks of the explanation.

1 Like

6 sales so far, best month ever! :smiley:

1 Like

i think, i made a really great cinematic / sentimental track with piano and orchestra and i hope this track gets a nice guy reviewer =) thats my wish for december. Okay, some sales would be good too, hehe.

I don’t have any sales in America last 5-6 days. Has anyone else noticed lower sales in USA or is it just a coincidence?

Last week was thanks giving holiday. Now people are spending their money on guns. #MURICA

2 Likes

I’ve had a good sales week overall, but only one from the U.S.

Nice start :slight_smile:

same here pfff :confused:

3 sales this week.

A bit lower sales than normal this week. I’m assuming it may have something to do with the Holiday season and everyone jumping on Christmas songs right now.

1 Like