December 2015 Sales

I find it strange that you make an account to tell us this >.>

yes that’s likely to happen but u can still expect a few sales for xmas until almost the last moment …

what do u mean buddy?

for me this weekend was poor … takes me back to around one month ago when weekends were completely dead for the greta majority of guys …

Ok. Weekends are over. Now, time for complain! :relaxed:

Guys, 3 days without sales( its normal? Before i have not 3 or more days without sales, maybe its problem on envato? In day i sell 2-3 items, but now 0(

hi, as for me this is this weekend that sales have been very slow … before was rather good indeed i just hope that this is only because this is the week end … but , in any case, as u know the second part of the year is more lavish in sales and the closer u get from xmas and nye and the more u should have sales indeed

Hello everybody!

What happens to sales? Second day without sales?

This is a bug or maybe a new algorithm?

How is it with you?

HI Lyubo, indeed rather good these days , i guess your probably is not so much about this … i did not comment any of item from you for a while and i am sure that this is impacting very badly your sales indeed , especially as u did not upload any new seasonal creation and that’s what’s working best at this time … wish u better days my friend, i cross fingers for you :wink:

Sales are still good. I expect a (huge?) drop at dec 22-23th till january 3th

1 Like

This week is still good. But next 2 weeks are totaly nightmare :smile: brace yourself :smile:

Well this is my first December on Envato so I don’t really know what to expect. I’ve heard there are some severe sales droughts around this time, so get ready everyone and good luck! :wink:

Complain :loudspeaker: :horse:

Finally having an awesome day after 11 months. May be new item is the reason.

This topic was automatically closed after 21 days. New replies are no longer allowed.