[Upload Problems] Cannot Upload Files

I’ve been trying to upload/update a 1GB item for 2 days now, the main website uploader will loop endlessly every time shorting out at 80 to 90% with a cute error.

FTP is broken as well, it will send the file but it won’t appear on the Update Item & Tags page, only the small <1mb image preview and thumbnail get sent. I’ve tried uploading 500mb files ending up with same results.

Again problems with uploading the track, who knows what happened ???

http://status.envato.com/ looks like maintenance. Update.

Upload Error again

Same thing… tried it 12 hours before and it was not processed, seems like it’s still not solved

Well, my upload appeared in dashboard even after page timeouts yesterday, the current problem is when I’ve updated preview image it is not showing up on item page… What the hell is going on this days?

Permanent FTP uploading issue occurs for the last 24 hours or even longer. Me and my colleagues are not able to connect to ftp.marketplace.envato.com getting the “530 Login authentication failed” error every try. Can’t upload our works. Please fix it.

I have been a contributing member for many years. Now when I go to my dashboard, there is no UPLOAD button! I wrote to Envato and they sent me to the forums. I hope someone here can help me with this issue.

Have you tried from a different browser, just in case there’s a problem with your current one?

Or, have you filled the P.R.O. information in your dashboard settings in October?
If not, your account might be disabled temporarily (until you fill the form). :slight_smile:

(Envato decided to allow PRO music around that time and authors had to fill a form before a certain date).

Oups; I wrote from an Audiojungle perspective, but are you a Photodune contributor, maybe? If so, you might have missed some recent important changes. Briefly: Envato is revamping Photodune and they are not allowing any new submissions currently.

Details here: Switch to Single Resolution for Photos

If it is another problem, then sorry, I don’t know what it could be. Hope you get this sorted. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, I contribute to Photodune and your link explains everything. It would have been nice if Envato had informed the contributors about this change beforehand!

1 Like

I think you are right!

(Of course, a company must do what seems good for business growth, but as far as I’m concerned, that recent Envato move about Photodune is…erm… questionable).

error that i facing while login with FileZilla
Error: Disconnected from server: ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing

please solve this Envato. lot of Authors are in queue to upload.:sunglasses:

Stuck on “Processing”…

Same here!!! Can’t upload!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Envato helllp!

Same problem here. Processing for a long time and then there’s a message about a time out

Trusted updates also don’t work for me.

Same here - impossible to upload file.

Trusted Update on VideoHive don’t work