[Upload Problems] Cannot Upload Files

I was going to upload one of the finest bestseller of all time for holiday Christmas visuals, but suddenly uploading is not working fine

1 Like

One day with uploads unavailable. Anyone elseĀæ?

Same thing; no uploads possible all dayā€¦ :frowning:

ā€¦they are working on it though: http://status.envato.com/ :slight_smile:

I have to replace a broken audio preview but i continuously get an error message after the file is uploaded.
the ftp is also not working:

Resolving address of ftp.marketplace.envato.com
Status: Connection attempt failed with ā€œECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by serverā€.

Interestingly enough, I uploaded an item last night. It gave an error, and now I see it in queue.

1 Like

PS: Iā€™m updating this thread for the entire marketplaces and changing itā€™s title so more people can see it.

If you guys see any threads regarding this matter being opened, please request that they post here so Envato Staff and Devs can see the messages and know what the situation is. Iā€™m most certain an official reply will come soon as well. Cheers guys!

1 Like

I also have problem in uploading themes, ftp server also does not work.

Unfortunately still stuck on ā€œprocessingā€¦ā€

its working for me now!!!

1 Like

There was some storage maintenance going on so we had to temporarily suspend uploading. But things should be coming back online now. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for the update @KingDog !!!

2 Likes

still is not working

same hereā€¦

Same problem here + I canā€™t connect FTP.
Can anyone use FTP ?

At this moment FTP is down for me too :frowning:

Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

Hello, when I click ā€œSave Š”hangesā€ and start the process then produces this error (for 3 days), as it can be solved?

FTP login is ok. But stuck at 0.02% while uploading. Direct website uploading is working right now.

Nope, I still get error at %3.

Upload Error again