[Upload Problems] Cannot Upload Files

They’re working on the problem, hope it gets fixed soon

2 Likes

Uploads still don’t work guys!!! :expressionless:

Still no luck at the moment :frowning: , Please Envato resolve this issue.

No offense but why would you, or whoever’s in charge, think that having 1000+ people open a support ticket, causing everyone a huge delay and wasting thousands upon thousands of hours of time is a good idea, when a staff member could easily just spend 2 seconds looking through the forums to see the numerous complaints and then release a public announcement on how to solve the problem?
Also I have the latest version of flash and the problem is still there…

3 Likes

Tried once and still stuck in processing :frowning:

I uploaded about 8-9 hours ago and the upload process timed out. After checking my dashboard the uploaded Item appeared with a 5-6 hours delay :open_mouth:

1 Like

Load track : 3 november.Uploaded : 4 november…:cold_sweat:

Just want to understand this because my upload attempt is having the same problem. Are you saying that after submitting, you left it in “processing” and it finally uploaded after 5-6 hours? Thanks.

Yes, we left it in processing and it was uploaded in the night. Hope it helps :slight_smile:

The upload process timed out and i left it like this, closed the computer and the next morning I saw it in the review queue on my dashboard

Thanks for the info. I’ll try to do the same :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info. I’ll try to do the same and leave it over night :slight_smile:

It looks like uploading a new profile img is impossible as well… same problem anyone?

"Investigating
Author uploads are currently not available for a number of authors. Our engineers are on the case and hope to restore service asap. We’ll continue to post updates here. Thanks for your patience! "
Nov 4, 18:23 AEDT

This is an email i just got.
I am sure they will sort it out soon.

1 Like

Guys if you haven’t done it yet, i recommend you to subscribe to :http://status.envato.com/ for updates on different issues.
All the best.

6 hour ago, the upload was successful)))

but…can not upload a new track(((

I also left the track uploading, got the error message, but it appeared in the dashboard after some time

Same here but now uploads appear disabled.

exactly the same for me, this has happened a couple of times in the last couple of weeks now. I’m fully updated, using different web browsers if it fails so its deffo a problem with the website

Now Uploads unavailable (((
“We’re very sorry, but we’re having some issues with file uploads right now. Check back in a little while”