Trouble Getting Envato Payouts for Russian Residents

Hi. I used Payoneer and bank officially confirmed by Payoneer to be able to accept payments in Russia via Payoneer

1 Like

Payoneer. My bank is not under any sanctions

1 Like

Payoneer
My bank is not under any sanctions. I just contacted Payoneer support and they told me that everything is fine with my account and it can accept payments.

1 Like

My bank is partially under sanctions, but it is possible to receive money, a payoneer and a dollar account of Alfabank, but they also wrote to me that receiving money was rejected

2 Likes

SWIFT. My bank is not under any sanctions.

1 Like

@BenLeong
Banned banks:
VTB Bank, Bank Otkritie, Novikombank, Promsvyazbank, Rossiya Bank, Sovcombank, VEB.

But others 300 banks should work. Anyway I set Payoneer as payout method so it should get payments but it doesn’t.

1 Like

SWIFT, no sanctions on the bank.

1 Like

@BenLeong SWIFT / Tinkoff bank. It was never under any sanctions. But the payout has been rejected.

1 Like

Swift. Tinkoff bank. Payout rejected.

1 Like

By the way, Payoneer account do not show any rejection messages. All data here are from the previous month withdrawal, so it’s something on Envato side

2 Likes

We also confirm that the bank is not under sanctions. Withdrawal to Payoneer should work. We are authors from Russia, we have made a great contribution to the development of Envato, and I believe that Envato should be out of politics, Artists are not aggressors, some of them are now abroad, not in Russia, and the only income they have is money earned on Envato. No one knows the real truth, everything they tell us is just politics. Envato should support people, not divide them. And for that matter, my father is buried near Kharkov, my great-grandmother in Krivoy Rog. And who am I then? Ukrainian or Russian? Am I the aggressor or the victim?

14 Likes

Envato confirmed they are out of political discussions, but under rules of their government

2 Likes

Changed the withdrawal method from PayPal to Payoneer. My bank is not under sanctions

1 Like

Thanks to all those who have given details so far - I think our Finance team has identified the problem, and we’re working on fixing the issue now.

13 Likes

Payoneer, my bank is not under sanctions.

Payoneer Added 03 Mar 2018 > Tinkoff Bank

1 Like

Payoneer. My bank is not under any sanctions.

I have non-Russian billing address on Payoneer (all options on Payoneer workings well, I have no under-sanctions banks), but I received payout rejection. How it can be?

1 Like

1 Like