Trouble Getting Envato Payouts for Russian Residents

Hello! My method is Payoneer and the bank is NOT in sanctions list.

Today I received a message: Payout via Payoneer created on 01 Mar 2022 rejected.
I am not a citizen of Russia and I do not live in Russia, I also do not withdraw to the accounts of Russian banks.

Looks working now. Thanks @BenLeong :pray:

Hi all. I can confirm that the fix has now been made.

This error affected Russian authors who were expecting Payoneer and SWIFT payments to non-sanctioned banks. We have just finished processing a new payout run, and you should see the payout reflected in your account statements now.

6 Likes

If I just changed a payment method from PayPal to Payoneer, will it take another month to get paid?

2 Likes

SWIFT / Sberbank. Unfortunately, no changes, although the bank is not under sanctions.

2 Likes

Who has SWIFT / Tinkoff, how are things going with you?

1 Like

Payoneer. My bank is not under sanctions.

1 Like

I’m interested in the same thing. Is Sberbank under sanctions?

2 Likes

Can you transfer my payout to Payoneer now?

1 Like

I support, is it possible to withdraw now in order to verify the payment, otherwise the next payment is scheduled for April 15

2 Likes

Payoneer. My bank is not under any sanctions

I used Payoneer. My bank is not under any sanctions

Payoneer. My bank is not under sanctions.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Posts removed from Ukraine Support thread (Mar 15)

What’s your bank?

What are the options for withdrawing money for Russian authors???

2 Likes

Hi. Tinkoff

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Posts removed from Ukraine Support thread (Mar 15)

Hey Ben, the payment has been returned to the account of envato again. Swift Bank is not under sanctions