The payout page still says "Your payout will be processed on April 15, 2018", is this normal?

And there’s no change in my PayPal balance…

Is the payout process generally this slow?

2 Likes

This is normal. You will receive your payout next business day.

Same here. I haven’t received the payout yet and its 16 april here.

Same here but I think we will get it today :slight_smile:

Payouts this month are on the 16th. And the 16th of April has not ended yet in Australia so give them some time. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have the same problem. I still have not received the money. I always received cash early in the morning on the 16th in my time zone.

1 Like

Same here. Already 16th April and still not receiving the earnings. It should be received early morning.

3 Likes

Maybe they’re still recovering from the Songkran festival in Thailand…

1 Like

I’m always getting it before 11 am here in the Philippines but now, nothing pops up in my email yet, it’s already 1:30 pm. I hope my withdrawal won’t get rejected.

2 Likes

It’s because 15th is a Sunday, the payment usual comes a day or two late when the 15th falls on a weekend

They are late with payment, it should have already happened.

Hi,i haven’t received the pay out for the month of April it’s 16 April here and time is 11:30 am

It’s already 16, and this is the first time I’ve encountered something like this with envato payment processing.

We already had this situation with Envato Elements…

I hope they understand how important it is for us to make the payment always on time…

1 Like

Because it’s payout time, if you know what I mean lol.

Just got my payout guys (via PayPal).

Calm down, it’s coming! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yep, it’s here, now we are calm! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Via payoneer still no changes.

1 Like

Same here. Payoneer still nothing

2 Likes

Payoneer still nothing