Payout issue

Hello fellow authors,

I don’t normally reach out for things like that but it has been two weeks now and I still haven’t received my payout for the month of April which was supposed to be paid at May 17th as this was when I got the email that the payout has been processed.

Anyone else having this issue? What steps should I take about this?

Hi,

Here is Envato Payouts details.

When will my payout be processed?

Payouts are processed on the 15th of each month . To be eligible for a payout on the 15th you must have been eligible by the last day of the previous month.

For example, to receive a payment on the 15th February, you would need to have a payout account set up and the minimum required for that payout destination on or before 31st January.

Envato is an Australian company, therefore the deadline for setting your payout account is 23:59:59.

Please note: if the 15th day of the month falls on a weekend or an Australian public holiday, then payouts will be processed the following business day.

Still any query get in touch with envato market author help center they would like to assist you.

Thanks!

Thank you unlockdesign but I am aware of all of that. So, my April earnings were supposed to be paid out at May and they haven’t and now it is June, that is my conern.

This is the first time in 6 years that something like that happened thus my concern.

you didn’t received April Payouts ?

No, I did not, that is why I’m worried.

then why you waiting get in touch with envato market Author Help Center they will solved your issue.

Already did but no replies yet…

okay then wait for their reply and they will solved your issue soon.

Let’s hope so!

1 Like

Same here. 80K hanging :expressionless:

Thank you for the feedback. Sorry for you as well but good to know I’m not alone in this. Have you contacted support yet? Did they respond?

Issue is still ongoing.

Support stop responding as well now, it’s been 5 days since their last respond.

Hey, their support is only support, those guys have no idea what happens with payments. They need to contact a few persons and find problems/solutions before they can contact you back. That’s your money, you can even make legal moves, but I’m pretty sure it’ll all work out in a few days. My personal opinion. Thanks!

It is just that is so frustrating when something like that happens. I would appreciate a message that they are looking into it to reassure me, but they don’t even do that now.

Issue has been resolved today.