🚀 Elevator

Hi All,

I would like to introduce new mobile product Elevator (former My Envato) for Android.

You can leave your wishes and comments here

Kind regards.

9 Likes

Thats Awesome :slight_smile:
Can i have multiple accounts ?

I want to do this a little later

1 Like

Really cool app. Thanks to the author!

Hey there,

Great app! I love it!

Finally I could get rid of nwallet… :wink:

A few ideas:

1. It would be great, if it’d be possible to also update manually by swiping down on the home screen.

2. It would be awesome if the sales list would also show the accumulated amount per day.

3. When I go to my marketplace portfolio (by pressing the icon on the home screen) I can’t scroll up again after scrolling down.

4. I don’t need to see my name and where I come from on the home screen. Seems like a waste of space.

5. It’s a great feature to have some stats for single items (when pressing on one item in the sales list)! All I’d wish for now was to see some additional values like “sales/earnings this week” or “…this month” for a single item.

6. It would be nice to get to the sales list by pressing the sales number on the home screen.

Also: What would the premium features be? I for one would be happy to buy it, but I’d like to have an idea of what’s to expect…

However. Thanks for this awesome app! :slight_smile:

What are the benefits of the Pro upgrade?

3 color themes

Customization of the personal view, Multi-Account

Date format

Advanced filter for statement

Paging, large letters or thumbnails preview

You can view other profiles, Video/Audio preview ...in next update

2017-11-01_18-28-47

You can buy and then see :wink:

Thanks.

1.1.7 update released:

WHAT’S NEW:

• Bug fixes
  • Optimized loading of data
  • Added swiping down on the home screen (thanks @Sam-Stone)
  • Added the ability to view the newest files (thanks @V_Chabak)
  • Added Preview of Video and audio (premium version)
  • Small improvements (premium version)

COMING SOON:

• View the profile of another user
  • Comments
1 Like

1.2.5 update released:

WHAT’S NEW:

• Small improvements.
  • Some error descriptions have been modified.
  • The bug related to adding a new user (in the premium version) was fixed.
  • Possibility to view profiles of the other envato users (1 in the free version and 10 in the premium) was added.

Flowchart

bitmap

Приветсвую автора. приложение отличное. нотификации радуют. но есть небольшая просьба. часто выскакивает нотификация по невозможности соединения или обновления данных. и это сообщение “кричит” абсолютно так же, как и сообщение о продаже. (возможно именно у меня так часто выскакивают сообщения об ошибках - связь плохая) возможно ли сделать отключение оповещения об ошибке соединения. либо сделать настройку вибрации/светового индикатора для данного типа сообщений? а то вводит в заблуждение. ну или вместо того, чтобы кричать об ошибке соединения, попробовать промолчать и пересоединиться через минуту. и так несколько раз?

1 Like

Спасибо за дельный совет.
Будет реализовано в следующей версии. Сообщения с ошибками и предупреждениями можно будет отключить, чтобы не доставали. Также уведомления будут отличаться по цвету и вибро от основных, связанных с продажами.

Выглядеть это будет так...

1 Like

Вопрос : а оповещение о продаже есть только в платной версии ?
И автообновление тоже ?

Все это есть и в бесплатной версии.

спасибо за приложение)) купил.
Ждем поддержки оповещений для нескольких аккаунтов.

Спасибо! Оповещение для нескольких аккаунтов уже на подходе. В бета-версии работает, но всё ещё есть небольшие проблемы, которые нужно исправить.

1 Like

I really like this app!

However, i keep getting “Whooops … handshake failed” a few times per day… this also triggers the ringtone.
So i keep thinking it’s a sale, only to find out this text which is dissapointing offcourse.

Is there anything i can do about this? cheers!

As I answered to @AeAVK earlier, in the next update (it will be soon available) you will be able to deactivate the notifications related to all errors.

Thanks. And I could not read your reply sadly. Not a language I can read :blush:

Got few “Ooops” today (3 times. to be exact). What was that? It actually forced me to sign off. Now it is ok. Like your app. Will unlock premium definitely. But please, make sure of those glitches.