AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

I always heard it in my childhood. It’s a beautiful song! :+1:

1 Like

I had some hope as the last week of August was really nice, but since then, not a single sale, really depressing…

After days of free falling a lifesaving Music Broadcast & Film license just came in. I had bumped up the price of extended licenses so thanks Envato for the ADP. The downside: it was from a US costumer, so a good share of the income goes to the pockets of the IRS.

7 Likes

Congratulations on the point of contact! :wink: Soft landing!:rofl:

1 Like

No sales, time to clean my portfolio. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Expected in September, a sales hurricane, did not take place. Sadness … :slightly_frowning_face:

Are you sure we are in September¿?.. :sweat_smile::sweat:

I’m not sure … July? :scream:

30th february i think!

1 Like

Now everything became clear … I’ll start writing Christmas :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Good luck!!, about christmas songs i only know to play the tambourine…:joy::joy:

4 Likes

I’ll do it with stomping and clapping :laughing:

2 Likes

You’re not you when you’re hungry:

I don’t remember such paranormal silence in september for past two years. :thinking:

2 Likes

Everyone is waiting for Audio to hit elements so they can get everything for next to nothing! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Deep silence for 24 hours.

:wink:

1 Like

Wait… what? I haven’t heard about this. I’m not really happy with these subscription models in general, they really rip off the content producers. When will this be launched for audio? And will it be compulsary to opt in?

Here is the announcement
On topic: still silent, 4 sales in september. Better than nothing, but it’s a 1/4 of previous minimum

Thanks, I’ll give it a read!