AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

8 Likes

Nice little start to the week… sitting at 99 :open_mouth: about to tip into the big ol 3 digit club!

5 Likes

2 sales in 10 days. The horror, the horror.

5 Likes

Just sold a broadcast & film license, first time since the price change. But, instead of geting 280$, I got 165$. The rest will go to the IRS, because I live in a non-treaty country. :slight_smile:

Still awesome, thanks to the buyer!

7 Likes

Reporting with positive news:
In the first month of september i made almost as much as the entire month of august.
August was a bad month, september has started great!

10 Likes

Same! It’s day 11 and I’ve matched my total earnings for April (which was my worst month). Definitely feels like the buyers are back to work!

4 Likes

very low number of sales (3 compared to an average of 15-20/ month) but just sold a pack of songs with price increased (double income with respect to the past!).
so ADP policy has worked… at least once! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I´m still in August… :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Still very slow here. Expecting the big bang… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After usual summer slump’ September is surprisingly… slower. Number of sales goes down significantly, i could only point three days as decent… :confused:

ADP works great! No decrease in sales :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Congrats!!! You’re on a roll! :slight_smile:

I miss that feel, haha. :joy:

3 Likes

Will come to you back soon mate, I am sure. It’s in algorithms hands😃

2 Likes

Algorithm saw fit to let me into the 3 digit club today!

7 Likes

:champagne: A century of sales, awesome!

1 Like

Definitely feels like a century lol

and thanks!

1 Like

Weekend ended and with them and sales. I have everything on the contrary. :slight_smile:

The weekend ended? Even… August ended?.. :joy::sweat::rofl:

1 Like

This is very sad. I hope you see the light of sales very soon, at the end of this "dark summer tonel "! :sunglasses: Just in case, I wish you good luck! A good and kind word sometimes helps karma and energy sales.

I don´t need too much, just to pay the rent.

And talking about rent…

PS; when i bought this LP, this was one of the song i like the most.

2 Likes