Your Favorite Curator on audiojungle!!!!

There is my favorite curator :smiley: idk why but he have so positive logo and he so cool :3 all time he trying to help u and give recommendations if u have do anything wrong :3 when get “approved for sale” all time i looking for curators name and logo… and im happy when i see him lol :smiley: idk why for me he is my favorite curator ^^ http://audiojungle.net/user/andyslatter soo i wanna say big Thanks him and all curators for recommendations and help… thanks!!!

2 Likes

I do not know him in real life, but here, I know him as a first reviewer who accepted my very first track! :slight_smile: So virtual beer to you Andy, maybe one day I will have the luck to buy you a real pint not a virtual one :slight_smile:

Cheers!

2 Likes

hahaha some here !!! he vas first!!! who accepted my first file… and afther this many items too… soo i remember him ver good :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

My favorite reviewer is AndySlatter.
He is approved my first track on AJ in 2011. I like this guy. :sunglasses:
Cheers Mr.Slatter :beer:

2 Likes

LoL i see here are Andys fan club hahaha ^^ best!!! and very positive !!!

1 Like

Aww thanks guys! :slight_smile: it is really nice to be appreciated, and I’m very flattered, and it would be awesome to have beers with you guys, anytime :).

7 Likes

I think they’re all pretty neat reviewers. MatthewPablo reviewed my first track here. Thanks, Matt!

From myself I cannot select some “favorites” more than others as we are connected only in business relations. But Andy was the first who gave me kind feedback, some encouraging words about one of my first uploads (and right away after that item brought me the first sale). I was so happy! Never to forget.Thanks Andy, it was a great encouraging forward, and that time you made me sure the reviewers are real humans, not the software! :smiley:

NikiN was always amazing me with his incredible working productivity, During 2014 he upproved almost a half of all my uploads, and I still meet him oftener than others.

Mat Steiner was such a “mythological” figure for me for a long time - I had already more than 130 items upproved, and no one by him. Same time I had some hard rejections and was sure it was by him :smiley: Such legendary “never upprove” reviewer, haha. Until a half of year ago at last I met him in the history tab with “nice work!” words :slight_smile: Wow, hello Mat!

All of them do the great job.

LOOOOOOOOOOl omg omg hes talking :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: omagaaaaaaaddd :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: he knows hummans language :smiley: :smiley: hahaha <3333333 best curator here!!! hahaha :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Dear Lord DG_Punk, we are not from this planet, we come from a solar system many millions of miles away, that we may help you humans, to place the AJ watermark at precisely 10 second intervals, and ensure that you do not populate the “additional tracks” field with data when you submit sound effects. Zat is our quest m’lord.

oh Master Andy :open_mouth: now i know it hahaha ^^ Thats “additional tracks” killing me and now i know i dont wanna do that :smiley: i have last uploads where i does this again :smiley: sorry :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: my English bad and hard to know right all Recommendations :smiley: but now i know it hahaha :smiley: so i hope i will become Really Samuray if i will listen your recommendations Master Splinter :v :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You are forgiven, my child, now, go forth, and make music! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Trying but i have alltime get reject :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: that balance killing me ^^ Drum and piano sound balance ^^ i still learning how to balance proffesional ^^ soo yeah!!! now my new quest are Upload music track :smiley: no more sound effects logo opener and sound packs :smiley: now onlay work on music!!! :smiley: Hakuna matataaa :open_mouth:

1 Like

I hope zat your quest is fruitful m’lord! :slight_smile:

i’ll dont stop!!! i saw many rejects but that rejects only make me sure i have to work on my self more then now :smiley: so i never stop :pray: i will get on my portfolio many music tracks :smiley:

1 Like