Very Bad Affiliate Stats

Anyone with the similar stats last 2-3 years?

For referrals yes 100% agree for 2015 at least I have noticed very low amount of clicks. Very glad you posted this.

mine are worst than yours
if i post my screenshot… you will feel yourself very happy :stuck_out_tongue:

guys, my advice is to focus on youtube…

1 Like

Well done i hope it works for you

My referals are a bit down this year, but regardless, I think 90% or more of these are from youtube. Try to invest some time in researching SEO on youtube. It will pay off.

tried that today but video immediatelly got taken down from youtube
just uploaded a videohive preview added videohive link and a link to the music
and copied the description
may that be the mistake i made ?
Any advice tips on how to upload on youtube ?
thank you

@EFEKT_Studio @miseld

There seems to be something strange going on with the percentage that we receive from each deposit, please check it out. On the affiliate page it says:

When a new user clicks your referral link, signs up for an account and purchases an item (or deposits money) via any of the Envato Market sites, you will receive 30% of that person’s first cash deposit or purchase price. If they deposit $20 into their account, you get $6. If they buy a $200 item, you get $60.

If I look at an earning from January of $18, the deposit amount would’ve been $18 x 100/30 = $60
But in August an earning of $23.64, the deposit amount would’ve been $23.64 x 100/30 = $78.8

Which doesn’t quite make sense if the deposit amounts are not whole amounts, meaning Envato has changed their calculation and we’re not receiving 30% as they claim.

You won’t never know are that affiliate earnings from August or it’s from June, July or May… People are signing up but they made deposit few months later. I have 705 signups on my Exclusive account and only 372 deposits. If you are wondering what is the problem, this is the problem:

If a person clicks a link, they have three months before the cookie expires. If they sign-up and make a purchase within that time, we will pay your Affiliate Program earnings. After 3 months, no Affiliate Program earnings apply. Read more here

1 Like

That might be true, but what I’m saying is if you do a reverse calculation based on what you receive, you can work out how much was deposited… but what I’m noticing is the amounts deposited have fractions of a cent, which is not possible since buyers deposit whole amounts, usually $20, $50 $100 etc. therefore it is possible that we’re not actually receiving 30% of each deposit but less.

I didn’t check it, i will check that late, all i know is that i do everything I can to bring new members here and it will be really nice for us who do affiliate marketing to have some nice benefits from the Envato.

If someone deposits a low amount you will easily end up with cents(which has happened to my almost every month).

here we go, i noticed a decrease too, but i think its more related to shutting down blogs and concentrate on other projects, where i do not refer to envato. i manly refer to graphicriver.

yeah elite affiliate or something :smiley: what ever i don’t think envato ever thought about improving their affiliate system, but would be nice to get more benefits or higher percentage :smile:

1 Like

I’m seeing steady growth over the years :relaxed:
Resources spread out across social media (Youtube included), website, and email marketing.

1 Like

Yes you can receive cents, my point is if you do a reverse calculation to see how much they deposited, the amount shouldn’t have cents… does this make sense? lol

just checking my last few referral cuts:

• $15.90 = $53 deposit
  • $5.70 = $19 deposit
  • $2.70 = $9 deposit
  • $3.75 = $12.50 deposit

all of these show exactly why you have cents so I’m not following your logic.

1 Like

$3.75 = $12.50 deposit … it’s not possible for buyers to deposit cents, only whole amounts. Therefore what we’re receiving is not 30% of the deposit.

1 Like

I know for that and i hope there is a reasonable explanation for this.

1 Like

Here is mine:

3 Likes