Very Bad Affiliate Stats

There is a natural decrease in conversion rate if you are bringing in the same traffic which is not 100% organic. So let’s say you having X percentage of users revisiting your website(s), these from now on will only count as click through and not sales if they did already registered with envato.

Keep on pushing, adding useful content, discovering new advertising opportunities and you’ll be alright :smiley:

GL

1 Like

Let’s see how will Adwords will do the job during next week.

1 Like

Does anyone know are referrals status real time or they are manually approved by the Envato Staff?

real time afaik

1 Like

That is exactly what we are working on now! There are a lot of changes coming in the New Year :smiley:

3 Likes

Here is mine:

2 Likes

Well at least you’re getting results. I tried affiliate marketing for Envato stuff. Lots of click throughs but no results. Now I did have two individuals that I recommended themes to, gave them the link, they registered and bought but I never even saw it recorded in my stats. Big zero, even though they bought and used my affiliate link. That’s when I just stopped bothering with it. I had begun to question if the “real” stats were being recorded/shown.

Great work! I’m just starting out and if you have any tips I would really appreciate them.

just became Affiliate Level 8 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I ask how? How is anyone actually making any $ doing this Envato affiliate thing? Details? My experience as noted above was not good. Even two friends I referred to specific themes and plugins that bought, never showed up in my stats. They used my affiliate url. Would be nice to have some details posted about how exactly these click throughs and buyers are being generated via affiliate marketing. No one ever really says.

1 Like

Was it the first time your friends had visited Envato Marketplaces? Here you can find all the terms of the Affiliate Program, as well as how it works.