Hi all. I’m creating this thread so we have a central place for questions about September payments through the new payment system. The system has been in operation for Elements authors from January 2023, and this is the first month that a batch of Market-only authors have been added to this system.
To assist with troubleshooting, please include the following information:
- Your Payout type: Market or Elements payment?
- Your Payout method: e.g. local currency bank transfer / Payoneer USD transfer / Wise USD transfer / etc
- Your Location: Which country are you in?
Before opening an Author Support ticket, ensure that you have read the following information:
- Friday 15 September (today): Market monthly payouts have been sent from Envato
- Monday 18 September: Elements monthly payouts are sent from Envato. US-based services like Payoneer are likely to receive Market funds.
- Tuesday 19 September: US-based services like Payoneer are likely to receive Elements funds.
- After Payoneer receives funds from Envato, it takes then 2-5 business days to get these into customer accounts.
- If this is the first time you have received a payment through this method, expect this to be on the longer end of the spectrum.
- If you have already received payments this way in previous months, expect the processing time to be shorter.
The new payout system uses the Bank Transfer method as a universal connection to the wide range of money transfer, bank and neo-bank services that are now available. This also opens up the ability to receive payments sent in local currency to your bank, which are transferred via faster and cheaper local banking routes.
If you use Bank Transfer via Payoneer’s USD receiving account, you are likely to experience longer delays in your first month using this system. It takes 1-2 business days for funds to move from Envato to Payoneer, and they estimate an internal processing time of a further 2-5 business days until they make the funds available in your account.
You may be contacted about providing additional information to complete compliance checks for your bank or money transfer service - for example, if your address or other General Information fields do not appear to match the location specified for your payout method.
For more information on setting up payout details in the new system, see this Help Centre article:
Please note: I will be away until Sep 26, so @KingDog will be managing this thread while I’m out.