Review queue initiative: author upload limits.

This is a good news. This is also great for quality. Well done!

1 Like

I don’t think anybody is capable to compose,arrange,mix, pay attention to details and master high quality and unique track in 2-3 hours. I don’t believe anyone who says that. Only thing you can do in that amount of time is to throw some loops and and put generic melody and chords on the top of it and then quickly mix it also with not paying attention on what you’re doing. So I think this change will add up to the quality :thumbsup:

5 Likes

It’s time to focus on items quality.

1 Like

Does this meen, as a standard author with 2 WPs in the queue for 40+ days, and 2 WPs in soft-reject, i cant actually update the soft-rejected items anymore? well, at least until my other 2 WP items are reviewed anyway?

If so, thats one hell of a slap in the face, isnt it?

There all based on approved HTMLs etc, so this limitation seens a little harsh imho.

One song within 3 hours? Really? It’s sounds like ‘one WordPress theme in one week’. That’s why they announced this.

2 Likes

Good news !)))

as i said, 1) everyone has his own tempo. do not cling to the words… it doesnt mean exactly 3 hrs.it just meant the point.
Concerning 3 hours, yes, i can do a song good enough and get it accepted, in 3 hours.

1. everyone has his secrets)

if Envato is now that a song can be sold 1-3 times, what is the point to waste a week of time to produce it and just receive 30 USD? That is the root of all the inconveniences. Earlier the market wasnt that overflooded, and the tracks could be sold many times. What happen now is just a reaction of people on loosing money. Less money- OK more tracks then.

1 Like

One just cannot work on AudioJungle and expect owners to do as he pleases :slight_smile:

1. Good product/song/etc can’t be created for a short time period. It’s an axiom.
  2. The secret is: take one song -> modify tempo -> modify tonality -> profit? :wink:

@matthewcoxy

here’s an awesome ideea mate. take a note

dude. An Earth rotates around the Sun. This is an Axiom. Whatever you say or express- is PLAIN YOUR OPINION.

1. what you said as a number 2- Envato’s reviewers now see and warn for these things.

2. Please, i dont want spent time explainin or quarreling or etc etc. You express your thoughts, i have right to express mine.

dear dolphin

please see your own place.
If your father is Elite, and you are a beginner,
why don’t you argue with him because he’s older ?

Same with Elite and Standard on AUdiojungle.

Don’t worry mate, you will be rewarded in sales / money for your work anyways.

Good luck with your billion songs per day. But keep in mind, at this moment you can upload only 5 of them. Maybe it’s a time to start working on quality rather than quantity? Have a nice day.

I think it is good for us. Due to the overload we had to wait for weeks. I really like it. :slight_smile:

Hi there

I really can’t understand those who is saying that this is wonderful and this is super awesome, … common guys!!!
Sorry but this is simple unlogical and another bullshit, very poor solution for deal with review time

for me this is nothing but:
. this is not quality improvement, this is hot to reduce their job
. instead of give a chance to starting authors you still want to power elite authors, they are more profitable for you
. Elite authors getting more reach, and more fast than starting authors, of course you are happy guys, you will not have more competitors from starting authors!!!
. stupid approach to main problem on how to reduce review time, instead of hiring more reviewers you reduced the amount of uploaded items… cool, Envato rocks, the company is doing millions and they simple don’t want to hire more reviewers, i believe the management of this company is flying above the clouds,

. and more and more, this list can be increased but who is thinking about this, for sure no one from envato staff

Creator of this rules, can you answer me on this questions please?

1. What if I’m starter author on ThemeForest and I’m creating really cool themes? maximum, you offering me is to publish 6 WordPress in the year??
  2. i just wanted to upload my new theme in this week, what should i do now?
  3. i have 3 ready items for next month, should i wait for half year for them???

why im limited for 1 item??? who bring this number? rise up it little bit near to 3-4

and do you know why all this is happening??? because in this real word you don’t have good competitor on the market,

anyone, please create something better environment for WordPress theme marketplace than this, pleaseeeeeeeeee

and lastly, i really don’t have any expectation on someone will do something for this, when

2 Likes

and also, i dont see the point to quarrel with someone who is just jealous because someone can produce smth in several hours, and for some it takes a year to give birth to his :masterpiece:

for those who are on AJ for a while, they have already their secrets and tips and hints, also collected DB of sounds, presets, VST’s etc etc to help them produce better and quicker.
And also, everyone has his personal skills and as i mentioned, TEMPO.

i have a friend who graduated from Conservatory, he can just play what he hears and produce it with the spead of sound, and i also know guys whom it takes an eternity to do just 1 track. So why would these people be EQUAL now? This all smells like communism in its worst way.

If you work full time? It’s possible!

1 Like

i work on quality as much as i work with quantity.
And since you are not my customer, and pretty much, noone to me, please keep your opinion with you. 5 items? Okay. no problem. What matters is that Envato would give more views and sales to the items that already exist.

Great news! Thank you Team envato! Now the quality is more important than quantity!

4 Likes

:-p

dude is so positive because you are an Elite)))
rich get richer! Poor gets poorer!))) Hurray)))

1 Like