Reject(( I have a complete shock....

https://soundcloud.com/digitalsoundstudio/cinematic-space

That’s the attitude!

4 Likes

What’s right???

This is NOT the way to ask for help. We’ve all had hard rejects, and yes, it is discouraging sometimes, but you can’t point fingers at others’ work when your item gets rejected.

7 Likes

I understand your frustration, getting rejected on a track you worked hard for sucks. But maybe not aim your frustration at the audiojungle community by saying the site is full of garbage. Reviewers are not purposely rejecting tracks without reason. So instead of moping around, just pick your game up and work your butt off to get the next track accepted. You have 36 tracks in your portfolio, so it’s not like they’re not giving you a chance, right?

3 Likes

Well said :blush:

Why? If in fact the site has not quality work. It turns out that those who check the music are not qualified and are not professionals!

(1:10) Strings sound intrusive and unnatural

I understand your frustration, getting rejected on a track you worked hard for sucks. But maybe not aim your frustration at the audiojungle community by saying the site is full of garbage. Reviewers are not purposely rejecting tracks without reason. So instead of moping around, just pick your game up and work your butt off to get the next track accepted. You have 36 tracks in your portfolio, so it’s not like they’re not giving you a chance, right?

Half of these tracks at first they did not accept. And then took! The same. Logic?

(1:10) Strings sound intrusive and unnatural

There all over the track-the same violin. As they can where it does not sound natural?

Long notes sound good. Short note sounded synthetic. This is just my opinion, I am in this moment was a little uncomfortable. Arrangement piano I really like.

I agree with OnTheTune on this one, the string rhythm is a bit off. I think it would just sound better with the long notes. I actually really dig the piano arp, nice job on that.

Yes, strings at 1:10, sounds like you just automated the volume on the strings pulling the volume up and down to imitate rhythmic strings. Doesn’t sound great. But other than that, the whole track is good. A little change and it could be accepted :smile:

Again, we’re trying to help you out. When you take jabs at certain people in the community, you are hurting the community itself. Do not take your frustration out on other authors and reviewers, it doesn’t end well for anyone.

1 Like

ok. Also rejections…Sent 5 times…

https://soundcloud.com/digitalsoundstudio/ambient-ocean

I like your string arps, but in this track it’s the snare drum that throws me off. It doesn’t fit at all. This track to me sounds like it should be without a snare, but if you need to have it in there, a more ambient snare sound with more space. That’s just my opinion.

Ambient Ocean: I like this track very much and i think it has a lot of potential. There are very nice strings and the fem voice helps to make a groove and it’s hypnotic. The melodies are ok The problem in this track is the lack of percussion and rythms effects (crash, cymbals, hi hats… It could gain a lot of effectiveness (believe me) with just some drums adjustments to create more dynamic.
Work a bit on it and send it again for reviewing

Dont waste your time blaming reviewers. You are doing great here just requesting for some help :slight_smile:

I like your string arps, but in this track it’s the snare drum that throws me off. It doesn’t fit at all. This track to me sounds like it should be without a snare, but if you need to have it in there, a more ambient snare sound with more space. That’s just my opinion.

And this version?
https://soundcloud.com/digitalsoundstudio/ambient-ocean-2

And yes as MattyFrench pointed out the drum snare is the first thing that goes wrong. Just pick a more crunchy in tone drum

soundcloud’s not working for me at the moment, i’ll check out this version later