Please permanently delete all the deleted items in my account

This was uploaded to my first item codecanyon and because of some problems with my item I used to delete it again and again and upload new items. For this reason now my item is not being approved. Please permanently delete all the deleted items in my account. And I want to upload a new item …

I used to think it was a problem to resubmit the item again and again. For this reason, every time I delete the item and upload it in a new way, but the item is not approved because of deleting the item because the deleted item is available here. Please help

You can’t re-upload the same item if it’s been deleted. Imagine that if everyone is doing that after several months to make it look like the item as “new”. It’d be chaotic

What you can try to contact Envato support. They may enable the item again - after you can update it.

You should’ve fixed the item instead of deleting it.

What should I do now?

Hi @softbdteam,

Please Contact Author Support and let them know. Support Team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

1 Like

If I talk to author support and delete my account for permanently and create a new account, can this item be uploaded again? This is the best project I have ever created.

No, it is not allowed. because all items belongs to the first author copyright.

I am the first author of this item

I have already solved the reason that this item has been rejected and uploaded it in a new way or if the item is recovered, I will solve all the problems and resubmit.

So I say again, if there is any way to recover the item, I will solve all the problems and resubmit…

I deleted the item because it took a little longer to take the review due to repeated resubmit, so I deleted

~ Lastly let me know if there is any way I can upload this item … although I have a lot of projects I have made, this is the best :heart::heart::heart:

If you delete any already approved item then you will not be allowed to submit the item under any account (same author/another account) and if you try to submit your account can get suspend.

If you delete any update before approve then you can submit the update again.

If you received any hard reject then you will not allowed to submit the rejected item again.

If your concern about any approved item (deleted and again want to publish) you can contact envato author support. they may help.

I didn’t think it would be like this because 1% out of 99% was wrong. After rejecting the item so many times, I didn’t give up. Now I have solved all the problems but I can’t upload the item. I worked so hard.

Can I Resubmit A Hard Rejected Item?

• If your item has been Hard Rejected , you cannot re-submit the item.
  • Attempting to resubmit your rejected item(s) is considered an unacceptable use of Envato Market and may result in revoked upload rights .
  • You must create a brand new item and ensure it is entirely distinguishable from your rejected item.

More information here: