New Experiments Beginning for AudioJungle and CodeCanyon Item Pages

I agree with @RedOctopus. On AudioJungle, a rating for a track is conveyed by buying it. Purchasing it is the buyer giving their stamp of approval.

The buyer can preview it, download the preview, import it into the video project and know exactly whether it works well. If it does, they buy it. If it doesn’t, they don’t.

What sense would it make to rate something with anything less than five stars if you have every opportunity to know exactly what you are buying before you buy it? There is nothing hidden that can be revealed after the purchase that would be cause to rate something poorly.

I rate tracks that I buy for my video projects only because I’m also an AJ author and know that receiving ratings is helpful for authors.

There was a time when I used to receive ratings on tracks more frequently, but as the years have passed I receive less and less feedback from buyers, even though each download of mine includes a note encouraging them to rate their purchases.

However, I do rate this thread :star::star::star::star::star: for Envato devoting resources to improving the marketplace. :wink:

11 Likes