My position.

Easy to protect Envato. Scared to go against him… But apparently people with" eggs " here very little…

Envato is not an authority which you need to stay with and follow its conditions. It is a marketplace which is optional. If you are not liking it here then you can simply leave and try your luck somewhere else. Good luck!

2 Likes

Thank you for your opinion dear " Elite authors"…

But I expressed my position.

2 Likes

We all were where you are. And please be a part of our community, not against it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Why does everyone think that they have become “elite authors” only for their personal merits?

As same search engine which promotes concrete authors I was flipping through 30 pages and on each page emerged alone and same the authors.

Page top sellers that does not change externally for two years of my observation.

Why there is no page where all the authors appear randomly?

I see that all Envato\ Aj is set up to promote only those who need to be promoted.

Recently promoted the track “pink Zebra” do you think it needs to be promoted? or more tracks are clones of popular.

I’m always glad to communicate with the authors of Envato, but I want fair treatment.

Btw it’s not fair to write that our community isn’t trying to achieve better conditions in our branch. Please read recent posts and express your point of view in this topic about cutting broadcast licenses in elements:
https://forums.envato.com/t/audio-is-coming-to-elements/189119

1 Like

Everyone is treated fairly, but the cream rises to the top.

Because that’s usually the case.

Search by newest items or price.

Makes sense from a business perspective. Get a 10% increase from promoting in a track that sells 100 times a month, that’s ten extra sales. Get a 10% increase from promoting a track that sells 10 times a month… that’s one extra sale.

I am interested in the reaction to my position.

And you’re getting reactions to your position.

My position is addressed to people-Envato official representatives who are responsible for working with authors.

I’ve never had any issues with reviewers. If anything, reviewers should step up their game and be much more selective when reviewing tracks. It’s way too easy to get track approved here and we have a lot of low quality tracks bulking the search engine.

2 Likes

And you can write anything you want, I can’t block. :blush:

If you want a response then you’re usually best to present your position as questions, and address them to the people you want to answer them.

I did the same but in the first post written about your proposed method. In my opinion, public address is the best way…

Even if the person you’re addressing it to never sees it? It may surprise you to know that the majority of Envato staff don’t sit around reading the forums all day.

I especially like the tracks rock, are written with “fl slayer”
it sounds like " commercial" :smiley:

1 Like

This is bad.

As man working with authors, not reads forum where the only place where the authors can speak out.

Yesterday you said the right words, " clients end up deciding what kind of music is good," so I want clients to decide how much my music suits them.

I got promoted with featured item and author when I had very few sales early on so that is not true…I got that through having different music and being constructive on the forums I believe. You just keep trying to find a bigger spoon to stir with instead of engaging in a more meaningful and productive way. I had sympathy with what you were saying and you may possibly have a point but you will get nowhere fast with your approach. Yesterday you were just talking nonsense about the reviewers saying they were all elite top sellers and when some of us called you on it you had the thread shut down with your inability to accept we might be right…and here you are again…poking away. It’s getting you nowhere…why not try a less antagonistic approach?

1 Like

I’m not going to sit 7 years in anticipation of the leniency of the reviewers. My claims are justified: analysis of the reviewers ’ work, analysis of the AJ structure, Listening to the received goods, observation of individual authors on the market, etc.

I have now made a clear position on the basis of analysis. Your accusations against me are irrelevant.

Please, if Envato doesn’t want a public dialogue. can use “private messages”.