My logos were rejected. What can I do better?

The logos were rejected because they didn’t meet the quality standard.
Any opinions or ideas what could I improve or why exactly they were rejected?

hi indeed, if u ask me the first one is interesting but u have several issues to fix all the same … first of all i prefer the version with “full circle”. Then, the lines in your logo are too thin as they are considering the logo in very small size here and let’s face it , i assume there is no way u can get any logo accepted here as long as u do not make more effort in terms of typo … the one u use is failing to to combine fonts, there is no tagline, when this is required here and theft is basically too “plain” and they are expecting you to bring some originality to the table. Plus, it looks like both texts and illustration are separated from each other at this stage as u use a color coming out of the blue for the name, way darker without anyone can identify why …

for me the second logo there is nothing to do with this, sorry to say just this … not only are u facing the same problems as with the first one about typo, harmony of illustration and text, the lack of tagline but the logo is everything but unique to say the least and globally, in both cases i might add, your presentation is “not selling” what u have done …

1 Like

1st of all may be for your Typography and secondly too much simplicity without appealing look.

1 Like

but this is a bit a superficial review for him to understand how he is supposed to improve his item …

I understand. I thought about most of these things but I wanted the opinion of others. I definitely rushed the logos and didn’t take time to improve them and make them look better. That’s why they are so similar to each other and also i made the same mistakes in both. I agree with all of your points. Thank you very much for taking your time to review it because it helped me to see the mistakes I did and what I have to keep in mind in future.

1 Like

this is ok Sebastian, indeed, the best advice that i can give u is to focus on trying to bring some worked ou thing to the table because this is how u are going to strengthen your skills and the same time and push yourself and what u are creating to the next level , according to me …