My two logo rejected last week, need advice from seniors

Dear Seniors, my two logo got hard rejection last week. Can anyone please advice me in details.

hi buddy no doubt that u did your best and invested some time in creating what u are showing us,though, honestly this is really not good enough this far to be approved in a very difficult category, in addition …

indeed, u need to put much more effort in the typo and fonts combination indeed, this is either too common for teh second logo or clearly not matching for the first one …

your tagline is too thin and almost invisible in the second logo

if ideas maybe interesting, you have to them a better graphic look so that there is a chance for your logos to be accepted here …

keep doing your best and try to push the graphic envelope a bit farther again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback, i’ll try better in my next work.

u most importantly have to learn some mechanism indeed, as u have to get to identify what is expected here, examining a lot of things that can go through should help, this way u will probably realize that typo matters much here , sometimes a bit too much in my view by the way, but this is the way it is …

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like