My Account is “Locked Out”. Suggestions?

Hello. I wanted to buy 2 packs from today’s discounts. I have successfully received my first package via paypal. I bought my 2nd package (by making a mistake) from the site. And then my account was locked. The statement made is classic:
Hi,
Regrettably, after further investigation, we’re using our discretion and will not be re-enabling your account.
Regards,
Envato Market Help Team"

This topic has already been opened and locked. My Account is "Locked Out". Suggestions?

“” This thread currently brings in a lot of people from Google searches, but there’s now a better resource for information on this issue. We’ll be locking this topic now, and directing people over to the official thread for up-to-date info.

If you are affected by this issue, please see the pinned Locked accounts - Read first thread for details. “”

But even the link in that last post doesn’t work. It couldn’t have been a worse experience. Both my money and my package are gone. Congratulations

Hi,

Get in touch with envato elements customer center they would like to assist you.

Thanks!

The expression in the text I wrote was already the answer of the customer service.

Hi @limon07,

Account related issue handled only through envato support. In forum we can’t do anything except redirect you to the correct direction.

Thanks

Hi, thanks for reply

I understand you, but if you empathize, you will probably be upset. People are turning to pirated product and that is very sad. We strive for the original, but we become aggrieved. Good evening.

mgscoder via Envato Forums <envato@discoursemail.com>, 1 Ara 2021 Çar, 21:33 tarihinde şunu yazdı: