Its more than 1 week still not get refund

Its more than 1 week still not get refund , i received a confirmation that your refund has been processed for edugrade theme and it will be credit in your envato account. But still not received any credit in envato account.

Did the payment go back to your original payment method instead?

Similar issue, requested a refund almost 2 weeks ago, no notification of whether is has been reviewed, processed etc, 2 unusable themes poor support etc, bought a third one that finally does the job as advertised via themeforest, as always, but this was my first attempt at refund in 10 years, and to be honest I have no clue what is going on.

No i only received am email before 5 days ago that your refund will be credited in your envato account instead of original payment, we will credit your envato account with same amount of theme cost.

No i only received am email before 5 days ago that your refund will be credited in your envato account instead of original payment, we will credit your envato account with same amount of theme cost.

please wait for a week (can be some more delay for weekend and holidays), if not received then please open Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks