Is this flyer Graphicriver standard? Let me know please @n2n44

Hello creatives, give me your valuable opinion. @n2n44 bro

1 Like

hi, well if u ask me , this is really too flat globally and execution time for someone with a bit skills and experience is really not much, in other words, the item has rather small commercial potential in my view. Then, in a way the central shape brings some sort of originality to the table, but, indeed, this is also putting u into trouble as u had problems to deal with the concerned shape when it comes to white space. In addition, there is something disharmonious about mixing rounded shapes like the central one and the very angular / squared bullets that u are using for text and paragraph. The combination of red and blue colors is definitely not the most inspired one, u should rather think about complementary colors, shade of the same colors or theme code colors, they are usually safe choices when it comes to the visual result. U also have some small issues here and there with the hierarchy like putting our services in red colors , smaller than the following content and being on the verge of making violate the contrast basic design principle (not a good idea to say the least as the contrast issue means real big time trouble). The central shape is also not instrumental into helping u to give the right space and attention to the logo and pls keep in mind that for most of te companies, being stressing the brand is really essential and required. Proportionally , right now, u have the phone icon being given more attention (as most contrasted) as the logo of the brand … which , i guess u can identify this, is not really welcome. Talking about icons, they are too basic and honestly they do not mean much as regard to the graphic design, they rather tend to make the global looks rather flat than taking it to the next level. I would also like to point a coherence issue … the logo is using yellow-orange and this is a complementary color for the dark blue … so why choosing to use this red color coming out of the blue?

2 Likes

Thanks bro. I will try making an attractive one by fixing issues you mentioned and will try making one that commercially potential.

2 Likes

good work and good luck buddy, i cross fingers for u :slight_smile:

1 Like

As a beginner everyone wants supports and appreciations. I feel quite lucky and confident my bro cz i have that support. Keep supporting my bro. @n2n44

2 Likes

thanks, keep on fighting in your side, with the right attitude like this no doubt that u will bring your game to the next level quickly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will try my level best brother.

Make minor changes bro. Hope you will like it.

1 Like

this is better but honestly u should forget about italic fonts … this is looking old globally, especially ouf of central title context and this does not bring anything to the table but bit trouble in terms of harmony in this context , plus, u should extend the footer to make it get closer to the qr code and adapt the content accordingly , at this stage, this looks strange … and do not forget that this is a template , so basically u are su[posed to arrange everything well … besides talking about arranging well, if the new footer is better in terms of idea, u need to extend it and most importantly again u need to align things properly inside, at the moment, the thing looks like a mess indeed. Also make sure that the spacing is the right one in the grey bullet … , introduce a divider in between the two blocks to make things more completely balanced and make sure that between both block and the edge of the bullet there is the same space …

1 Like

You made my day buddy. Thanks a million. I will fix them soon.

2 Likes

this is so wholesome oml

1 Like

Thanks buddy :grin:

1 Like