Is it standard for Graphicriver?

Please help me by giving your valuable comments. Thanks

1 Like

hi , to be honest i am not sure that this item will make it for sale indeed. This is globally harmonious and rather tasteful in terms of styles and color harmony. However, there are also a good collection of things to be said about what u have here, on the other hand … let’s get started
1- global style
this is far from being the worst item ever as i mentioned beforehand, though, to be honest , there is also nothing really new / “revolutionary” to say the least. Colors, disposition, typo are not bringing really new. I would rather recommend that u try to push the envelope a bit when it comes to graphic design so that u can add some additional value and increase the commercial potential of your item, since, right now, the style keeps being rather simple …
2- commercial potential
i started to evoke this point beforehand, what is left to say about it is that it does not really take a really huge expertise, a lot of time and effort and so on to be able to redo the item just like it is today, this may lead some people to consider redoing the item on their own if they really like it and his save money … for most of the people to buy , u need to bring them to have the feeling that they will save significant time, or actually be able to get a product much more worked out, elaborated and good looking that they may be able to do on their own …
3- bullets
this is not a very big deal on this case , but , despite repetition is a basic design principle, indeed, in the case of bullets this is not really welcome , this is rather likely to decrease the impact of the information being contained inside the concerned bullets
4- contrast
this would be better if u could make sure to offer a bit more contrast to texts placed over green surfaces indeed. The only time this is more troublemaking , honestly , this is when u do with the name of the doctor , which is supposed to stand for an important piece of information
5- typo
do not get mr wrong this looks rather clean and harmonious and this is far form being the worst typo we have ever seen here, but the thing is that this install a bit flat and lacking relief somehow all the same … more variations , font combinations and touches of originality, if possible would help to generate more relief and strengthen the hierarchy of information
6- finition
for me, this would be better looking and looking ore worked out if u had ever placed some shadows behind the actor picture , the composition would have more realistic and credible indeed

1 Like

Thanks for your valuable comments.

1 Like

u are very welcome if u feel like i provided u with enough clues, u can check the solution box if u wish :slight_smile: good work and good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I fix it. Your comments are very helpful.

1 Like

thanks a lot , u have a nice base to work with , i assume that this may go through reviewing if u can fix things well :slight_smile: good work and good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are most welcome. Do you think it will be approved on this market?

at this stage, to be honest i am really not sure , if i had been in the past i would have probably told u yes but the fact of the matter is that the most the catalogue of products is extended, the more this is difficult , so just give it a try and u will see , i do not know what else to say , as i have seen so much far worst but there is also more solid works, too

1 Like

Okay, I will. By the way, you are really helpful. Your comments will help a lot to improve my design.

Dude…@n2n44 was too kind. I agree with all what he point out. But in my opinion your flyer doesn’t have any chance to get approved. Without a strong concept and without hitting a niche your design is too common. Also you need more work on hierarchy.

1 Like

Yeah, I got a lot of information by reading his comments.
Thank you all senior authors for your support