i want know why my item has rejected????

1 Like

hi do not get me wrong this is clean a job if u ask me , but let’s face it , also there is a rather low commercial potential here and in addition there is basically not much being new in anyway , as well. The fact of the matter is that for a buyer to buy u need to hit at least one of these two ingredients, that is to say that they will feel like they will save some time out of buying the concerned item, and / or that they will be able to offer something going beyond their personal graphic design skills and knowledge, The problem is that here there is none of this. This is tasteful, no doubt, we could extend to saying pro as well (even if there could be some possibility to improve some things, but there is definitely not much of these two ingredients if ua sk me. The first thing is that execution time for such a card would be oftover 10 minutes I assume if we tried to redo the item and it does not take a really huge set of skills or a long experience so that people can reproduce it. As a consequence, people will be more likely to choose another item if they really do not wish to do on their own, or their will simply prefer saving money and taking a bit time to get the job done, I assume. Afterwards, once this type of consideration is taken away, the template u have here is not 100% perfect… the fact of the matter is that these color association are so boring … they are seen everywhere and being used by everyone. I do not know if u realize it, but these colors are basically the ones that all the guys having a rejection are using … plus, apart form the deja vu feeling that this is inspiring - and by extension the lack of originality that this implies color wise at least - this type of color combination means troubles for two main reasons. First of all this is not necessarily matching the purpose of the targeted audience for this, that is to say a corporate one. Themed codes and used colors are important if u feel like that your purchasing base knows that u are addressing them (and that they buy when the item is approved as this is the ultimate goal after all) , here the colors look very compatible with the corporate world being addressed in my view. Then, much more important again, this is that u get into trouble out of failing to offer significant contrast enough so that u end up facing problems when it comes to readability, impact and hierarchy of information, too. I may also add that the map is not bad, even if not super original too, but this is a bit troublesome when it comes to reading the tagline of the logo too, at this stage, I know, that this is just for previewing matters, but let’s also face it, there is an impact on the visual feeling left by the item and its efficiency so to speak and all details matter indeed. The logo in the personal data makes no sense in this direction as this is very little readable and really misplaced considering the “z-shape reading process” determining what are the important impact zones and thus where to place the most essential elements … let’s also face it, this is really really an issue as far as branding goes, people will not expect their logo to be just a decoration so too speak but will rather wait for having it getting noticed, being remembered and given the right attention , exposure and impact. Then, the typo is rather clean but very classic, maybe having something cool making it differ would take your work to the next level. he set of icons is very basic and rather looks like a photoshop preset selection than any other thing, quite frankly , in other words, there is no extra value. Furthermore, alternating colors in a name is making no sense, this makes the last name less readable and this is legitimacy for this as the first name is prevailing over the last name … I will end up with this , I guess this is not superfluous , especially for a template and corporate one in addition, the goal for u is to have everything rational, practical and well arranged all the way and having some texts being very little visible or readable and surely not popping out as expected cannot completely be considered this way

2 Likes

OK.
The text is very long, concise and useful. And on the other way, unfortunately, it is written in hard and full of English terms, while your audience may not be so fluent in English.

You said that what I did can be done in ten minutes and it does not save for the person who buys it. I want to ask, have you seen the business cards approved on the envato site? I do not mean old business cards.

They are also applicable in less than 10 minutes and have nothing special, but are accepted.
Why they were accepted but not mine.

1 Like

lol well , u are not supposed to take anything for granted if u do not want to, I just try to help. If u feel like doing nothing out of what I said , this is fine, I do not really mind, after all u are the one who may have to deal with rejections again … if I tried to help this is that I would rather avoid that u face such a thing , but, once again, u are free to take into account or not, this is all your choice , you are free , man … as far as business cards being accepted , so what does it prove and what does it change? I can tell u something, an active member of the forums once carried out an experiment (after several guys complained about having their super flat cards rejected), he tried to create a card with a real concept , a real identity and so on and guess what, the thing was approved directly … while the same old corporate stuffs came to be displayed here after they had been rejected. All these cards, over and over again with the same disposition , colors and so on , as usual … I told u the great advantage that u have is that this is really tastefully done, which is better than a good deal of others things for that matter, though this is too simple, whether there are others that are not any better which managed to go through is not your point. I identify that this maybe frustrating, no doubt, but how u feel about it is not going to change anything anyway. Actually, u have to move on and make sure that u can get your game to the next level again so that this cannot even be considered that your item is rejected. Believe me, on the longer run, this is a far better attitude for u this is how u push your own limitations and get progressive very much more quickly … now once again, this is just a friendly advice , If u do not feel like taking the advice and prefer to send it overboard, no problem …

1 Like

Okay my friend, thank you for your kind guidance

1 Like

u are welcome , I hope I could help :slight_smile:

1 Like