How to withdraw more via PayPal ?

Hey everyone!

Maybe this is a stupid question but I was curious on how can you withdraw more than $500 via paypal, which as far as i know is the limit. Do you have to make multiple withdraws ?

Thank you!

Hello,

This sounds like a limitation specific for your country, I’m from Slovakia and I can withdraw as much as I want. Did you verify your paypal account?

Matthew

DoubleX said

Hello,

This sounds like a limitation specific for your country, I’m from Slovakia and I can withdraw as much as I want. Did you verify your paypal account?

Matthew

Hello there Matthew!

Yes of course i did. But as it states [here] saying “6.2 Withdrawal Limits. Depending on the degree to which you have Verified your Account, we may limit the amount you may withdraw to $500.00 USD per month. You can view your withdrawal limit, if any, by logging into your Account and clicking on the View Limits link on the Account Overview page. In addition, we may delay withdrawals of large sums of money while we perform a risk review.”

“Depending on the degree to which you have Verified your Account” I did everything they’ve asked me to for the account verification, sending them my bill address and photo of my ID. Though i can still make a withdraw of maximum of $500 per withdraw [not month] I can withdraw more than $500 [as the limit is] but within multiple withdraws which takes €2 every withdraw you make.

You need to upgrade to a business paypal account, and then verify the hell out of it. I can confirm that I’m able to withdraw seemingly as much as I want here in the UK.

You have personal account and limit is 500usd/eur , just create a buisness account to remove all limits.

Try premier account. This should remove what ever limits your seeing. It’s one step behind the business account but you don’t have to go for business if you do not require the special features offered and don’t have a company. You can always upgrade to business later :slight_smile:

Premier accounts are for members who will have a high transaction volume, need to accept credit card payments, or would like access to our special features not offered with Personal accounts. Premier accounts include all the benefits of Personal accounts, as well as our special features.
Business accounts allow you to do business under a company or group name, accept all payment types for low fees, and accept payment from customers without PayPal accounts. Business accounts include all of the benefits of Premier accounts, as well as our special features.

I have a premier account , but still had the $500 withdraw limit.

So I contacted Ask_PayPal on twitter and they removed that limit.

I also have a Premier account and still have the 500$ limit.

@Protest you mean the limit shouldn’t be there for Premier accounts and can be solved by contacting them?

@Others How much is the withdrawal fee (to a card) in case of a business account? Thanks

greenline said

I also have a Premier account and still have the 500$ limit.

I have also Premier Account and I can withdraw how much I want. I never contacted anyone from paypal about the limit, so imo, there shouldn’t be any limit there, but may be it is something new as my account there is about 6 years old.

Just found my answer:

When you open your PayPal account you automatically have a limit to the amount of money you can withdraw to your card per day.

To have this limit lifted, you should:

Have a Verified PayPal account.
Have a PayPal account for 90 days.
Have no open buyer complaints.
Have had no limitations on your account in the last 30 days.
<strong>Have received over $10,000 since opening your account.</strong>

When you open your PayPal account you automatically have a limit to the amount of money you can withdraw to your card per day.

Thank you everyone for your answers. But from that list i think i meet all the requirements. Can a sale reversal on envato bring your limit to a $500 / day ?

I think that sales reversals have no connection with your personal paypal account. You don’t receive money from every day sale on your paypal account. Monthly you receive some money that are result of sales and sale reversals.

Btw I didn’t find this withdraw limits link on my overview page in paypal.

greenline said

Just found my answer:

Thanks for this info. I contacted Paypal and received the same answer . Now I have to wait 2-3 working days to see the outcome of my request.

QUICK TIP:

If you’re from Europe and don’t meet all those requirements yet , you can increase the “per day” limit from $500 to €500 (aprox. $680) by changing the primary currency from U.S. Dollar to Euro .

:smiley: