Paypal limit

Is there any limit of how much I can receive via Paypal, this month I am getting close to 10k, I never received so much in a month, I don’t want my Paypal account blocked.

I have a personal verified account that I am using for almost 10 years.

Any info is appreciated.

1 Like

Assuming your account is “verified”, there’s no limits on receiving money however, there is a cap on the transaction amount - it’s $10,000 - if someone were to send you $20,000, they would have to send two transactions of $10,000 each

Still it depends on the country you’re registered in and they may have different terms.

If the money comes from Envato, you should consider SWIFT instead of PayPal

1 Like

Personal accounts can have limits, so I’d suggest getting in touch with them via a phone call tomorrow during business times. Though, if you’re using them for 10 years you should be good.

I’ve been using PayPal for about the same time, and never, ever had any bad things to say, they always provided excellent services!

Get in touch with them via their support centre.

Cheers! :blush:

1 Like

Phones are closed due to COVID-19 and I tried two hours to find their contact form , they hide it really well…

1 Like

Thank you.

I am just worried about receiving the payment from Envato, I just want to make sure for future since I am getting very close to 10k that the money are sent and the account is not blocked or who knows what else and yes I am verified, I am using Paypal for almost 10 years.

1 Like

I doubt you’ll have issues mate, Envato is a verified company, you are a verified account, there should be no issues, this is just my humble opinion! :blush:

1 Like

I think you are right.

Thank you.

2 Likes

No worries, and congrats on the awesome month mate! :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

1 Like

Thank you.

I worked really hard since the begining of 2018, most of you do not know my story but from beggining of 2014 since end 2018 I was bed bound paralized unable to speak or move with lyme disease, I was literally in hell here on earh, I almost died more times than I can remember and was feed only once a week with a tube because my immune system was rejecting all food… I barely made it out, it was a miracle that I got better… this is why my progress was so slow…

Anyway I have am all good now and have a chance again to do what I love and managed to have 300% increase in sales sales since I started but most imporatant then sales is the fact that I can do again what I love and I am stll alive and close to my dear ones.

I really hope nobody will go trough the hell that I’ve been trough with Lyme disease , you would not belive the suffering and the los that this nightmare of disease brings.

Stay safe and healthy!

5 Likes