How much you earn per month/year in graphicriver?

Hi there,

I have a question for you guys, how much you earn per month/year in graphicriver?
I’m UX/UI designer with years of experience with creating web graphics and I wonder to try earn some money here :wink: but I have no idea how much it’s possible to earn here. Thanks!

It’s possible to earn $20,000 per month.

mudi said

Sounds really good! It’s more then i need heh :wink:
What you think, what amount it’s no problem to achieve fast?
Do every item needs some marketing to reach more clients?

Thanks Mudi!

As long as the items are very good they do the advertising for themselves. They can get into various ‘tops’ here on this site and/or many other users/authors pick them to put into their affiliate program etc.
It’s always best to advertise your items on different social sites as well, but the most important is to create quality items - that’s what you should think about prior anything else.

Good luck.

P.s. Also you should choose your category wisely, many such as business cards or flyers or logos are oversaturated and it’s even harder to stand out.

mudi said

I dont think so… on themeforest yes, on GR no…
See how many items sell in last month top sellers on graphicriver…

Braxas said
mudi said

Yeah 20,000 is a bit to high, maybe 2000.

Madalincmc said
Braxas said
mudi said

I just said what Envato is saying. Just click on ‘Make Money’ button beside Forums button, you will get what I’m saying.

Yeah,…

“Envato’s top authors make over $20,000 per month selling digital products and stock”
…This is a very misleading statement by Envato, but I guess anything is possible, if you work hard. :slight_smile:

It’s funny how people are asking how much they can get on what ever site. Can I get 100000$ just from this, that’s not problem blah blah… Then they realize how much the will you need to give in this all the work, promotion etc etc… It’s not that easy of course, but if you want it, you can get it. But it’s far better to work for your own then on graphicriver for low budget…

The simple answer is that it depends on your skills. However in general, it’s more possible to earn large amounts on ThemeForest. Most GraphicRiver authors earn a small percentage of their total income each month here, I guess.

ToivoMedia said

Most GraphicRiver authors earn a small percentage of their total income each month here, I guess.

i think it depends on the value of the authors national currency against US dollar & the average income in his country, what i earn from graphicriver is more than what i earn from my freelance works here, if i am in USA, europe... this will be nothing,
martinjamez said
ToivoMedia said

Most GraphicRiver authors earn a small percentage of their total income each month here, I guess.

i think it depends on the value of the authors national currency against US dollar & the average income in his country, what i earn from graphicriver is more than what i earn from my freelance works here, if i am in USA, europe... this will be nothing,

That’s true, your location makes a huge difference to your Envato earning power.

Here in Britain I have to make about 5 sales to afford a pint of beer. :crying:

ToivoMedia said
martinjamez said
ToivoMedia said

That’s true, your location makes a huge difference to your Envato earning power.

Im Romania is one sale 1 is 1 beer maybe 1 and a half so thats prety fair :)

Earning depend on your design quality. as so far i know the top authors of graphicriver.net have some outstanding items. That’s how get sales.

I dont know how much other authors make… But i tell you this.
USD is rediculus and Envato takes 50% of the sales :confused: Hard times…

I uploaded my first item to GR 3 months ago, and have made approximately $180 a month, but sales will gradually decrease over time… I’m not sure if GR is worth while - market is pretty saturated and there isn’t much initial exposure. To sell here you need a lot of outside traffic, like from portfolio sites, social media and paid advertising, the main selling factor would be “Value for money” and secondary “High quality” - it’s high risk, high reward here - either your item will do incredibly well or not be worth the time at all, there’s very little middle ground. And once you start uploading items, you have to regularly upload to stay noticed, so be prepared to work hard and take some risks chasing the dream.

Madalincmc said
ToivoMedia said
martinjamez said
ToivoMedia said

Im Romania is one sale 1 is 1 beer maybe 1 and a half so thats prety fair :)

I’m Indonesian. One sale may not buy you a Good Quality Beer, but uploading an item can give you a drunk effect (cause of the poor Internet connection) :smiley:

1 Like

I currently only make $50 USD a month on here,its pretty small but its a fair amount in my countries currency…i hope to make it to at least $400-$600 a month,i’ve been uploading almost a year now,so i’m hoping it will improve,i just gotta keep at it.

$1 to around $10,000

But just like a regular job it isn’t easy money unless you live in a country with a very weak currency.

Madalincmc said
Braxas said
mudi said

+1 Agree

1 Like