Can I Earn Living From Graphicriver ?

Hi guys ,

I’m new to this site I just need some tips and advice , I was wondering if I can earn living from this site and quit my job , the site says top sellers here on envato market can make 20,000 dollars per month is it possible to be like them , or can I make atleast an amount per month like a real job and depend on myself ?? how many item should I sell ?? :confused:

I’m very bad in English so I didn’t understand how the site works please excuse me :crying:

I will be happy if you help me :smiley:
Fatimah

Hi! I’m afraid there’s zero chance of earning 20,000 dollars per month on Graphic River. Those earnings are from elite ThemeForest authors. How much you earn depends entirely on what you create to sell here, so it depends on your skills. Have a look at the top authors and you’ll be able to see what the best authors create.

Hey FatimahART,

As ToivoMedia pointed out, the amount you manage to earn depends entirely on your skills and the amount of time you wish to dedicate to releasing quality content. As you can see from the link he so kindly provided, you can certainly manage that, but nothing is certain without hard work and a whole lot of consistent dedication.

Good luck :slight_smile:

Maybe some successful authors will be able to tell you how much they earn. But any author who has gone full time on Graphic River will first have had to work hard for a long time to establish themselves. There are no guarantees about how much you can sell and earn, I think there are only a few authors who make a living on graphic river.

Edit: contrastblack got there before me. :slight_smile:

Welcome to GR Fatimah & i wish you good luck! :slight_smile:

Yes you can but only if you treat it like a full time job.

I join GR when I quit my day job & did not get any new job. I started with basic stuff on GR. But in two years I learn lot of things & I am thankful to “GOD” that now I am able to earn X10 times more than my actual Day Job & the good thing is I work from home… :slight_smile:

||+960507|YD-LABS said-|| I join GR when I quit my day job & did not get any new job. I started with basic stuff on GR. But in two years I learn lot of things & I am thankful to "GOD" that now I am able to earn X10 times more than my actual Day Job & the good thing is I work from home.. :)

Could you please share how you did that? How did you promote your new items? or are you trying to make more new items? Appreciated if you can share more with us :slight_smile:

If you put much effort into it, certainly one day you can earn a lot, but it will take some time :slight_smile:

I think that everything is possible. It depends on how much time you are able to spend, how much your creativity and skills are. :slight_smile:

I quit my day job and i’m a fulltime author/designer here. I do freelance work too. Microlancer.com is another good option to consider.

As like the other comments, you need to work hard. Also in the long run there will be a lot of failures and up and downs. Keep your main job in real life and as a backup. Life is to uncertain.
You need to evolve and adjust to the many designs are uploaded to stock sites. I just dont look at the the top authors , but also at the other stock uploaders which arent at the top. Life is hard, to get at the top, you probably need to work more hours than your real job and its still uncertain if you can make it.

My advice like in the other forum post. Dont think about money, but rather think about how you can help other people. As said in the bible people who focus only on money will make you unhappy and greedy.

Life is full of great things and we all have a purpose in life. Life is short so make the best of it.