How much you earn per month/year in graphicriver?

Depends. But guess what, right now I have only 14 items in my portfolio and 4 of them are simply old works I uploaded with no real hopes. And with those 14 items I still earn about $100. So if you’ll make a big and strong portfolio with almost no fillers you could earn… I don’t know… $2-3k. At least I know a guy who has a HUGE portfolio (close to 1000 works) here on GP with about 75% fillers and he earns about $1k/month. Try to avoid making “just something” and at some point you can beat him just like that :slight_smile:

In first month I got only $70, and the last month $200.
hopefully will be keep increase in the next month

I’m really having a hard time here. I got a couple of items approved here but then no luck at all. My best work was hard rejected recently and the filler work that I was expecting to get a hard reject got approved within a few minutes.

I’m only 2 months into the game and still in the learning the process. I guess it’s hard to say how much we’re going to make. But I have got my finger crossed and trying to do my best. Let’s see how much do I make in a couple of months. :slight_smile:

Over the last two years I’ve yoyo’d up and down between around 150 per month and 250 per month. I have 52 items for sale on graphic river. The more items I put out close together the better my momentum. Then it gets back burnered for a wile and sales slump. I am trying to pace 50 items created per year at present.

Between $400 - $600 per month. It makes a real difference if you are able to regularly upload items and I’ve had less time to create new ones as I’m in the middle of organizing my wedding and moving house!

its possible to earn 500$?
how can i do?

motiurrh said

how can i do?

Maybe upload some items… no ??? :wink:

$2000 per month… hmmm… i wondering it… hope someday i can reach it…

motiurrh said

how can i do?

lots of hard work! also, research what sells well and don’t just make items because you like them.

Good luck!

If you continue to upload great items, market them on at least 7-10 social networks plus your own website, find a niche section to create file for (look around for what’s needed on the shop - not necessarily what is popular)

Upload about 2-4 files per week with a 98 - 100% approval rate, always look for ways to learn new technique and styles (learn as you go)

With all that you can make $2,000 and above per month in a short period of time

I’ve been here for about 1 year. Based on my experience selling just on GraphicRiver (cause I have 1 item in TF), with around 100 items you can get an average of around $300 plus, with a peak at about $500 plus. My items are mostly flyers and not that unique. I believe top authors in GR can get more than $5000-$10000 because of their higher earning percentage, and of course number of sales.

In the past 3 months, I only uploaded about maybe 5 items to GR. As a result, I can see that my sales number in GR are rapidly declining since none of my items are considered viral. So uploading rate does matter unless you have a unique high quality viral items.