Relatively speaking!

5 Likes

Nine days of silence…

11 days of silence

1 Like

21 days of silence :grin:

2 Likes

imagen
I still have a sale from time to time but the hill is quite steep. In a video that I found of Daniel it seems that the authors of Elements do have a benefit. I hope Envato is working out well for them because as far as unelected commoner not chosen lord old school authors bottom line zero is closer than ever.

9 Likes

Almost back to year 1 :money_mouth_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

So cool to be an elite author here! :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Hope my graph is not a weird shaped sinewave or I’ll be paying Envato for the next 7 years.

10 Likes

Why are you complaining, Elements is booming :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like the Pão de Açúcar in Brazil. Anyway. New gear, new ideas, new genres.

6 Likes

July ended with one sale…

1 Like

on money - almost 2013

1 Like

This picture looks like the standard pattern for most of long term Elite Authors (and non Elite as well) here. Sad but true.

5 Likes

Hopefully it will bounce up once it hits 0. :chart_with_upwards_trend: :chart_with_downwards_trend: :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Something has to happen to bounce back, but I cannot see what can cause that pivot on the market. Maybe guys who has more experience here than me know.

2 Likes

Mmm… I’m afraid there won’t be bounce back. Once markets really tend to 0, Elements will be all there is.

5 Likes

Also. And it’s very sad.

2 Likes

I’m sure there won’t be a miracle. Today. when so many services provide similar services and even cheaper … and let the Elements remain and more active authors will be invited … - I really hope so!

4 Likes

There will be no bounce back for AudioJungle. I am really surprised why so many authors upload so many tracks still.

Even more - besides ride to the bottom of the good old direct licensing - AI is on the horizon along with libraries/stocks with a “free to use” music.

I mean: composers will survive and adapt (at least some of them). But direct licensing stocks are over.

9 Likes

You’re right, my friend. The markets, or at least AJ, definitely won’t. The non-Elements authors who still burn their fingers to submit weekly or even daily material is because they pursue the dream of being invited, which is totally valid. Envato in fact just took in a big batch of new authors a couple of weeks ago so if you have an active and growing portfolio with trendy tracks or niche music you definitely have a chance. Many super talented authors are grinding to get there and I’m pretty sure they will sooner or later.

As you say, AI is still buggy but it’s there like a dark fog in the horizon and PremiumBeat with its mid-high tier catalog teamed up with P5 so there are some pretty intense times ahead.

Luck everyone! Keep it objective! :slight_smile:

5 Likes