any thoughts why my product mockups are getting rejected?

I am new here. Please guide. thanks.

1 Like

Your 3D light setup needs allot of improvements. Labels design looks cheap. Also you need to work on item’s presentation.

1 Like

okay. thanks.

hi for me this is about shadowing that u need to put the more additional work in here, if u ask me, indeed , as u may know there are three different types of shadows for an object to look realistic and here very often ground ones under the object are missing. I recommend the very huge tutorial from Nemanja Sekulic’s YouTube channel for u to figure out about the different types indeed… one other major problem that I see is that u systematically put the item on a background in a very lookalike color, in other words, the object is not contrasting and your work is not being valued as not being outstanding in the context. Pls let me remind u off something far form being superfluous, contrast is a basic design principle, not having the thing really handled well means trouble and normally big time trouble indeed

1 Like

Thank you soo much for your valueable response…
Noted all…

1 Like

Is it something really be super perfect to get approved there in graphic river?

what are the odds?
curiosity made me asking this!
hope you don’t mind me.
I’m newbie here…

also can you send me the link of the tutorial?

Depends of what 3D software you use. For example I use 3ds Max + Corona Renderer

1 Like

check this out this is great , highly instructive …

1 Like