please help Why My Mockup Rejected?

Can you help me why my mockup was rejected?

Thanks

It looks pretty good, but the shadows all look a little weird, especially the ones under the top papers. The shadows under the top papers are hovering in the air/appearing on the background, which isn’t physically accurate. The shadows from the full stacks don’t react properly to each other, or the other stacks, it looks like you had each stack with its shadow on their own layer, and then you placed each stack in Photoshop(?), but the shadows are projected for a flat surface, so they don’t react at all to the stacks.

I hope that makes sense.

Basically, if you did this using a 3D modeling program, such as Blender, then create each layout in that, so that the shadows are all using the same light in the same physical space.

If you did this all in Photoshop, then you need to pay close attention to how the shadows are projected and how they react, then manually create each one so it’s physically accurate to the real world.

1 Like

Thanks so much!

i completely agree with u all the way … so sad that he just slaughtered the item out of paying not enough attention about the shadow part which is so very essential concerning mockup items … the edges of many shadows and lacking smoothness by the way … there is a need for a thinking of where the light comes from and how to operate it naturally indeed