zarja wordpress theme

Hi,
Zarja Zarja - Feminine WordPress Blog Theme by gljivec | ThemeForest theme, save all change button is not working and social button is not change. How can I cancel my order?

Welcome to Envato Forums!
This article explains how to request a refund.

There may be some issues with your server or something else, as the theme has been already downloaded, I don’t think you’d be able to get a refund but contacting the item author and trying to find a solution for your problem may be the best thing to do.

Thank you

Thank You

1 Like

Quick checked, it seem the theme you have purchased is not compatible with the latest version of WordPress ( 6+ ) and it supports up to 5.9. Assuming that the theme is out-dated, you will need to downgrade the WordPress version to make it work on your server.

Apart from that, as stated again, you may bring-up the case to Envato by reporting the item ( It seems there’re some other issues with different buyers ) they can check the item out and disable the item by informing the author for an update.

İ checked it with wordpress 5.9.9. same problem continue.

Not exactly sure what the problem is ( could be server side ) but you need to contact the item author for the support. ( or your hosting provider, they may have blocked some server features -PHP as default )