Your opinion about why my item was Rejected?

Hello everybody.
Glad being a part of such great community!)
I would like to know your opinion why my item was rejected. Thank you)

Hello!
In my humble opinion it’s a nice work.
Good mixing, good arrangement.
Really don’t know why this item was rejected.
Maybe someone more experienced will give you more explanations.

1 Like

thank you for the feedback)
Really interesting to know your opinion.:smile:

Hey!

Really cool track and great production. It quite amazes me they hard rejected it. The only thing I find pretty awkward, at least in the link you shared, is the ending. The pads, reverb tails and cymbal are cut super abruptly while they should fade out smoothly.

Maybe just correcting that you can get it approved…

Anyway, good luck!

1 Like

Thank you for your review, yes i find it too. I had soft reject on my previous item, ending of the item was to suddenly too, but after i fixed it and item was approved. This time i had a hard reject.
Good luck you too!)

Very cool track! congrats! the mix is good… it sounds fine to me…
maybe these silences in the rhythm… can distract attention. But I don’t know… It sounds very well to me.
I agree with @WormwoodMusic with he cut… maybe your track is fine, but also maybe there’s thousands like this, but I’m sure this little issue doesn’t help
good luck!

1 Like

Hello,
the track seems to be fine… but… to my ears, the genre is not clear, and with your cuts, vocal samples, and some of the drums, I have the feeling it could nearly be a “Vlog Hip Hop” kind of track… but then it is lacking something to be really classified in this genre. I dare to say this because I am currently releasing tracks in this vlog/hiphop beat style :slight_smile:

Maybe this is what the reviewer thought: you used some of the codes of the genre, but maybe not enough…

And if your idea was not to produce a hip hop kind of track, then, as @MusicLFiles said, the cuts could distract attention.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3:

I think that the arrangement is a little bit poor and not so interesting matching nowdays standarts.

Try to listen top tracks here on AJ, especially in your favorite styles. Try to achieve that quality and sound. Your music must meet the profession standarts and have commercial value for video projects.
The quality of tracks on AJ is improving day by day so you have to match this and permanently work hard and learn I believe.
I wish you will get it!

Cheers :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Thank you everybody for reviewing and help!:grinning: