Will a license let me use the same song across multiple episodes (as an intro) of a YouTube series?

Will a license let me use the same song across multiple episodes of a YouTube series? I would like to use the song for the intro and outro… But it’s not just a single episode. It would be the intro and outro of every episode in the series.

More specifically, I refer to this song:

For the record, it would be nice if there was a customer service telephone number.

Hello,

If the intro is always the exact same (ie, you just paste in the already produced intro, in front of the video), then the intro is considered to be the end product. Meaning you can use it on as many episode as you’d like.

If the intro has slight modifications or plays over different background videos, then it would be a different end product each time. In which case you could make use of the series rule which allows you to use a single license for up to 52 episodes (or a year, whichever comes first) of a same series.

Hope it helps!

Now I’m confused. Last night, I messaged the producer of the clip, and they wrote as follows:

“The license is limited to a single end product. You need to purchase the item for each episode.”

This is a significant difference in the interpretation of the license agreement. Something needs to be clarified by those behind the audiojungle, and at least this producer.

Can you offer some clarification? For the record, my intended use matches your description. I would use the clip identically in each episode… simply fading out the song after about 20-30 seconds or so, with my voice overlapping.

Thanks for your response to the question thus far!

Tom

The author is right, the license is limited to a single end product. Except in the case of a series. As you can see there.

As for the intro being the end product, I’m not exactly sure, but I think that if your voice (different each time, I take it) overlaps (thus playing over the intro, even if just a bit), it would be considered a different end product each time.

In any case, authors (such as myself) did not set up the licenses and can only offer interpretations. For a definite answer you want to contact support.