Why my Flyer was rejected?

Hello authors!
Kindly say anyone, Why this my flyer design was rejected?
They had mentioned this in rejected mail " We have completed our review of “Music Night Flyer Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again. "
Music Night Flyer Design|500x500

1 Like

Hi just my opinion it looks very basic compared to what other authors are releasing. @n2n44 will be able to help you more on this

2 Likes

The composition is weird the lower half is cramped and the upper half is empty. The title “Music” doesn’t integrate well and the gradients doesn’t help. Overall is too generic and doesn’t have a concept.

2 Likes

Sorry I say you, your flyer is too basic, you need learning more your flyer because I also am learning flyers.

Your text “music night” need add image people but don’t background.

Regards.

2 Likes

hi i think that there i harmony in the color and the elements that u use, though, there are also a good deal of things to fix on the other hand. So here is how i feel

1- contrast
despite u are not violating this basic principle, let’s face it, the title would get really much more punchy if u introduced a shadow being it to underline it and make it pop out even more from the background
2- footer
this is lacking relief and the bullet that u introduced at a time that may have helped to create a bit of it, is almost invisible unless u see the very big preview
3- date
if u ask me to put this in the side way makes it looks disconnected from the rest in this context as no other text is placed in the sideway like this. It looks like that u are using it more to fulfill the gaps so to speak, rather than any other thing
4- discrepancy of organization of the space
indeed, as @DesignSomething mentioned, rightfully so what is breaking the harmony of what u have done otherwise is this very differing occupation of the space, the upper part having all the “interesting graphic design” part while the footer has no elements but texts and looks pretty crammed comparatively indeed
5- global style
well the fact of the matter is that if there positive things to say about what u have here , there is not much graphic design into this item all the same , i recommend that u try to push the envelope , especially by introducing some elements
6- bulky aspect
indeed, i think that this is good in a general way to think about the space for people to put al their datas, but in the end , here, at this stage, u end up with what i call a “totem” that means that u are piling up information but by doing so , indeed, u are also getting most of it drawn by submerging text with too much text. I guess that reminds u of what is required for designers to know. We must understand our time and the way people usually use created items. Actually , most of the people do not have time and desire to read, especially for such documents, this means u need to find a balance between having enough space to put all the necessary information - who, what , where, when - and not putting too much so that the item does not fail to be practical for users , too

4 Likes

Thanks

Thanks for your idea. I will try to decrease my faults.

1 Like

Thanks, You brought me to a good point.

1 Like

I learnt a lot. A great answer. Thankyou so much.

1 Like

u are welcome , make the most of the information, good work and luck :slight_smile: if u have enough clues as regard to what to do to take your item to the next level , u can check the “solution” box :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had the same issue that some of the art we created, similar to these [free logo design templates] and it was also rejected. I followed the instructions but until today I couldn’t understand why or how to fix the issue…

1 Like

You can’t base premium items on free online builder tools - otherwise there is zero value or standards for potential buyers

1 Like