why i can rejected

Hello friends. i upload more 10 Flyer templates. but all works are rejected, help me why i rejected…

With respect this is an incredibly crowded category and all of the designs above have issues throughout with fundamental features like typography, spacing, alignment, etc

hi as for me , u are frequently violating many basic design principles, , especially as regard to alignment and contrast by the way. Your works are not necessarily bad, like the beauty spa one, but have a look, icons are too basic, some black texts are almost unreadable on a red color background just like the one u have and basically, as for all the items that u showed , u have too much plain color areas. Try to bring a touch of originality in all what u do, some relief, gradients and so on and most importantly again , make sure that colors combinations are harmonious, your yellow logo on this one on top of a reddish color background is not suitable, by the way , u should rather work with complementary colors and codes relates to activities … most of the spa things are more likely to use green or blue colors, colors related to health, nature and so on

for your first flyer , color combinations are no working either and the typo is basivally not creayyive enough until this gives people teh feeling that your item is not offering a satisfying hierarchy of information when in fact the item is not this bad in this term … u could introduce a cool relief in some place, the thing that is too bad is that u kept it really too partial … and the rest which does not have any ruins it all …

teh corporate flyer one is way too flat if u ask me … too many blocks of plain colors, not enough graphic elements bringing some originality to the table and once again the typo is way too basic and color combinations very very very far from perfect . Try to think about making titles pop out and show more creativity in terms of used fonts, u need to attract people’s attention not only through the visual in a general way but also through titles and some selected popping out elements …
i also tend to believe that your fake logo is neither calibrated for the item but also far from being sufficiently visually impressive so that it does not bring down the quality of your preview …
if u have repetition with bars , they look anarchically spread and there is no harmony resulting fron it … u really have a lot of work to do when it comes to this one …

if i were u i would strat with reworking the last one that clearly has a potential in my view, put the required effort into it , taking account what i told u , i am sure that once u have done this seriosuly , this one can clearly make it if u get the job done properly …

this is worth the drive investing some times and keep in mind that , as the old french saying goes, Rome city was not built within a day …