Why my file was rejected

This Reason
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Instagram Stories” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Can anyone please help answer it?

hi, i think that basically the typo is really too flat indeed and the alignment is changing from block of texts …

Thank You
If possible, can you explain more?

@goku4501

Rework on Typography, buttons, card styles, used icons.

Image work is good.

Check other premium works - https://elements.envato.com/instagram-stories-vol-3-KQH8L4
https://elements.envato.com/instagram-stories-vol-4-M869HM
https://elements.envato.com/instagram-multipurpose-business-posts-E6U8EB

etc…

This may help you.

I just checked your .jpg files not the PSD files. So may be layer grouping issues OR Smart Object issues.

Chill :slight_smile:
Do better in your upcomming product - your item will surely accept.

Phoenixcoded

Thank You
This file’s accept. i making same but i don’t know something wrong

1 Like

You should pay attention to the writing style, the typography seems a bit distressed. Some of them seem to have alignment difficulties.

Thank You

other than that you have a very beautiful design style. :slight_smile:

The problem is some typography

Thank You

mai pen rai khrap

Why again to again my file rejected.
submission item quality standard All OK
If you found it isn’t at the quality standard required Please Info reason…
Why say unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Please say main reason.
I am waiting for your response.
Thanks

Now My file ready for sale Thank you for all advice.

Fix Step 1

And Send Again

Fix Step 2
Email By Envato Market Team

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

Remove the JPG images from inside the main file as they serve no purpose.

Remove well-known logos visible in the preview image.

Edit according to the mail sent.
And Send File has been approved

I Remove this Logo from preview file

@goku4501
I am glad to approve the project. Beautiful Work Successes Wish You Abundant Sales.

1 Like

@n2n44

Content containing Brand, Logo or Copyright is rejected by envato. Logos exist for the brand, this is the reason for the definite rejection.

yes u are right i did not pay attention about this issue , i focues on the lay out, typo, colors and so on …

Thumbnail check my rejected file and info problem, Please

hi, well how can i say? lol i am not surprised that it was rejected indeed … not only is the global shape rather abstract to say the least (i mean i do not really manage to identify what this is and how tehre is a link between concept, name and illustration indeed) but in addition, your logo is made of lines that are too thin and which are not in keeping with envato’s policy, especially as they consider the logo in a very small size indeed
in addition quite frankly the typo is not realy outstanding to say the least , when here the focus is much on typo in the end …

it is Love butterfly logo? Small image GraphicRiver Thumbnail… See Main File,

Do not understand anything? The product is just rejected.

LOL this is what i told u …
teh thing is made of too thin lines, decrease the size of what uhave done gamely and check how it goes … it will look sort of messy … it will look almost invisible indeed
plus colors are not matching between the illustration and the name and tag …, typo needs to be reworked and made more original and more based on font combinations
for me the concept is cool indeed but graphically u need a complete rework indeed