[GraphicRiver] Your item, Social Media Post Design, has been rejected

Hi There,

anybody can help me, i upload psd project in graphicriver. but unfortunately rejected that, they side ‘’ quality standard required to move forward ‘’ this one. can you help me

this is they sent an email–
Hi Damith Harsha,

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Social Media Post Design” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

1 Like

Show your rejected item first. It’s hard to see what you done looking only on the thumbnail

2 Likes

I much appreciate to replying me, :slightly_smiling_face: :pray: so you mean then problems is thumbnail photo ? if you don’t main i can sent you my project

Warmest Regards.
DezignKing

I mean that no one can give you advice, since you didn’t show your rejected item

1 Like

Hi,
How to i show my project on here? i try to upload zip file but it can’t. also this is my project images

Hi,
Did you see my preview file ?

It looks good, but just 1 Post with 4 a lil bit differences it’s not enough, I guess. I saw single Posts on GraphicRiver, but I think it’s always better many versions and variations to make your item more attractive for potencial customers. Just my opinion (I am not author from GraphicRiver)

1 Like

Thanks for the replying me, ok i can understand. i much appreciate your advice, ok then let’s try out you idea. cos truly im newly here… thank you so much your advice :blush: :pray: