Why My business card rejected

Why My business card rejected

This card is rejected today but I don’t know what is problem so Please guide me dear senior sir,brother,sister and other please help me.

Advance Thanks,

This is E-mail

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Business Card” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

All the best!

Envato Quality team

1 Like

hi for me , one of the 2 main issues is that the card is rather dark all the way, if u ask me, thus not fitting really some type of companies and thus restricting the commercial potential - and related target - of the item. In most of corporate environments they will rather be likely to privilege clearer cards and styles. Many people creating their business cards but not having them printed by their own means - not through a print shop - will also probably have no interest for this card as the printing of this one means using a good deal of ink, too. However, in my opinion , the second main reason is even more of an issue. This is somehow related by the way. The thing is that , as the card is pretty dark globally, there are lot of things that are not popping out much and certainly not popping out as potential buyers may expect. Indeed , the complex background is not helping. When you put rather plain text on a complex background u need even more that the colors make the logo contrast from the background. This is not at all what u have here and u are even on the verge of violating the contrast basic design principle, which, in a snowball effect, leads u to further trouble. The best examples to emphasize just this are about the logo and name and function. None of these crucial information are prevailing as they should be, they are rather part of the hardest things to see and read …

for additional things , here is what can be said. Most of the text at the bottom of each side turn out to be too close from the bottom edges. Not sure that this is safe of not as regard to the trimming, but one thing is for sure, in the best cases, even if u do not have trouble about the cutting after the printing, there will not be breathing enough. The direct negative consequence of this is that the contents seem to be displayed in crammed environments, they are not valued either. I also personally tend to consider the lines and icons as being rather plain and flat and bringing no additional value as far as graphic design goes. They rather inspire me to say that u should find a way to push the envelope a bit more when it comes to graphic design , not to mention that the curvy aspect of the line in between icons is not really matching with the squared feeling generated by all the rest. This breaks harmony in the end. Besides talking about harmony , for me u should push all the information of the left side a bit farther on the rights that u do not end up “emphasizing a discrepancy” between left and right parts. The right part is way emptier than the left one

2 Likes

Thank you very much dear, thank you very much. I will remember your benefit

2 Likes

u are welcome buddy, if u have enough clues of what to do next with your item, u can check the “solution” box :slight_smile: good work and good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really Thanks

1 Like

Hello Buddy how are you? Im really proud because you my buddy

i am ok what about u? yeah do not worry i will try to help u :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am also well but not full well main tension is design problem.If you don’t mind, your email can be given?

hi buddy , pls contact me through my profile page to send me a message, i will discusss with u once i get your email :slight_smile: