why this business card is rejected?

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Professional Corporate Business Card” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Envato Quality team
thanks a lot!!!

hi sorry to say just this but i see more problems and issues than any other thing with what u have created and what u have right now …

1- global disposition and alignment
hard to understand where is the logics in what u have done
why are pieces of information pushed this very far left? why is the logo half way in the logo side of the card?why isn’t the qr code centered in the green area? hard to determine but the thing is that it makes your item look gamely of attractivity …

2- typo
the font u used in nt matching the rest if u ask me … plus this is definitely lacking originality and combinations, too

3- colors
this is definitely not the best color combination u could have possibly had …

4- shadows
as such it does not look good in my view … do something smoother and more progressive and this should improve the way this part looks …

5- logo
the fake logo is not bad in a way but there is way too much boldness into it … in the end this is different from the style of the rest and gives a feeling of “oppression” or “choking”

6- icons
they are too and bring nothing to the table , not to mention that i looks disconnected from the the rest of the card …

2 Likes

Unbalanced picture

1 Like

thank you so much for your help
please if you have any example its will be better

thank you so much honestly you helped me a lot
I appreciate that

thank you so much dude

how could i do this? your card is a generically one … all u need to do is just to go to the category and select what u feel is the very best to analyze the style and do your own things according to what u could analyze …

1 Like

if u feel like i gave u enough ideas of how to improve, pls check the “solution” box, thanks

1 Like