My BC it isn't at the quality standard required, need help!

Hello,
My 2nd business card has been rejected. for this reason
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Corporate Business Card” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again, can I have some advice, please
notice,
I’ve put the business card in the category /corporate01_preview1

Please search the forum for rejected business cards and you will find many topics with detailed explanations about your work issues. These business card style is rejected almost every time.

hi here is what i think about u have done … the card is sort of “fair” but globally this is too dark and lacking punchiness or attracivity since too much in overall dark style …

u have issues of hierarchy and some titles not popping out , the typo is globally too thin and not readable enough as such. The icons are too flat and bring basically nothing to the table , even in terms of additional graphic design and same goes with the fake logo that is indeed really too flat, too common and this lacking impact and visual attractively so that this is valuing your item rather than flattening it …

thank you for advice